Near Milford Center in Union County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Union Township Civil War Monument
The Original Monument
Erected 1873 by Monument Association of Union Township.
Location. 40° 10.643′ N, 83° 25.785′ W. Marker is near Milford Center, Ohio, in Union County. Marker is on Middleburg-Plain City Rd (County Route 57), on the left when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is in Milford Center Cemetery. Marker is at or near this postal address: 128 E State St, Milford Center OH 43045, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Union Township Civil War Monument (here, next to this marker); Milford Center Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bridgeport / Bridgeport Iron Bridge (approx. 2.2 miles away); Culbertson Covered Bridge / Reuben L. Partridge (1823- 1900) Bridge Builder Mitchell Cemetery Stone #2 (approx. 3 miles away); Mitchell Cemetery Stone #3 (approx. 3.1 miles away); Mitchell Cemetery Stone #1 (approx. 3.1 miles away); St.Johnís Evangelical Lutheran Church and School (approx. 4.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Milford Center.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 155 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. submitted on , by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.