Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Bailo Hall (1992)
Erected by Niagara University.
Location. 43° 8.191′ N, 79° 2.334′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker can be reached from University Drive, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is on the campus of Niagara University. From NY 104 (lewiston Road), turn right onto University Drive and it is on the first campus road to the left. Marker is in this post office area: Niagara University NY 14109, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Lynch Hall (1927), O'Donoughue Hall (1909) (within shouting distance of this marker); The Seminary of Our Lady of Angels Gacioch Family Alumni and Admissions Center (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Vincent's Hall (about 400 feet away); Alumni Hall / Chapel (about 500 feet away); Dunleavy Hall (about 700 feet away); Clet Hall, Marillac Hall, Laboure Hall (about 800 feet away); For God and Country (about 800 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Lewiston.
Also see . . . Niagara University. (Submitted on August 27, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 102 times since then and 49 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.