Jenny Lake in Teton County, Wyoming — The American West (Mountains)
The Crandall Studio
as a photo store and art gallery
by photographer & painter Harrison Crandall.
Crandall remained in business until 1958
when the building was acquired by
the Grand Teton Lodge Company.
Originally located near String Lake,
the building was moved in 1995
to this location and adaptively reused as
the Jenny Lake Visitor Center.
This building has been placed on the
National Register of Historic Places.
Erected by National Park Service.
Location. 43° 45.096′ N, 110° 43.342′ W. Marker is in Jenny Lake, Wyoming, in Teton County. Marker can be reached from Teton Park Road, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is in Grand Teton National Park. Marker is in this post office area: Moose WY 83012, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Capturing Dudes (here, next to this marker); The Park’s First Visitor Area (a few steps from this marker); Jenny Lake (approx. 1.2 miles away); Fault Scarp (approx. 1.4 miles away); Cascade Canyon (approx. The Cathedral Group (approx. 2.7 miles away); a different marker also named The Cathedral Group (approx. 2.7 miles away); Teton Fault (approx. 3.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Jenny Lake.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 107 times since then and 41 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.