New Brunswick in Middlesex County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
of local stone. Thomas
Paine once stayed here
briefly. Relocated in 1925,
became Art Center in 1940.
Erected 1964 by State of New Jersey.
Location. 40° 29.499′ N, 74° 26.747′ W. Marker is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, in Middlesex County. Marker is at the intersection of Livingston Avenue and Morris Street, on the left when traveling south on Livingston Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 60 Livingston Avenue , New Brunswick NJ 08901, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Purple Heart Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); SSgt. Frank Z. Molnar (approx. 0.2 miles away); New Brunswick Civil War Monument (approx. 0.2 miles away); College Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Brigadier General Anthony Walton White grave marker (approx. 0.3 miles away); Christ Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Christ Church Parish (approx. 0.3 miles away); New Brunswick Station (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in New Brunswick.
Categories. • Colonial Era • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 889 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.