York Springs in Adams County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Christ Church Episcopal
Colonial English Parish
—Founded 1746 —
Civil War Building
Location. 40° 0.396′ N, 77° 6.764′ W. Marker is in York Springs, Pennsylvania, in Adams County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (Pennsylvania Route 94) and N D Alley, on the right when traveling north on Main Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 220 Main Street, York Springs PA 17372, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Presbyterian Church Cemetery (approx. 0.3 miles away); Rock Chapel (approx. 3.5 miles away); Gettysburg Campaign (approx. 4 miles away); John Studebaker (approx. 4.1 miles away but has been reported missing); Mt. Victory Church Cemetery (approx. 4.4 miles away); a different marker also named Gettysburg Campaign (approx. 4.5 miles away); a different marker also named Gettysburg Campaign (approx. 6.1 miles away); Original Studebaker Wagon Shop (approx. 6.2 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 119 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. 4. submitted on , by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.