Amarillo in Potter County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1994 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1332.)
Location. 35° 11.441′ N, 101° 50.43′ W. Marker is in Amarillo, Texas, in Potter County. Marker is on South Polk Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2104 South Polk Street, Amarillo TX 79109, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Clarence and Lorraine Eakle House (approx. ¼ mile away); H. W. and Katie Galbraith House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Herring-Crudgington House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Avery and Mary Turner House Shuford-Killough House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Ordway Hall (approx. half a mile away); Russell Hall (approx. half a mile away); Alice Victoria Ghormley Curtis House (approx. 0.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Amarillo.
Categories. • Architecture •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 213 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.