Llano in Llano County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Saint James Lutheran Church
Erected 1997 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 12035.)
Location. 30° 44.655′ N, 98° 40.564′ W. Marker is in Llano, Texas, in Llano County. Marker is at the intersection of Ford Street (Texas Route 16/71) and West College Street, on the left when traveling north on Ford Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1401 Ford St, Llano TX 78643, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Llano Woman's Culture Club (approx. 0.4 miles away); Frank Teich (approx. 0.4 miles away); Llano County Courthouse Acme Dry Goods Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); Old Southern Hotel Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Llano County Jail (approx. half a mile away); Llano County Granite Industry (approx. half a mile away); Oxford Cemetery (approx. 9.9 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Llano.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 132 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.