Near Gum Spring in Louisa County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1947 by Virginia Conservation Commission. (Marker Number V 19.)
Location. 37° 46.867′ N, 77° 54.317′ W. Marker is near Gum Spring, Virginia, in Louisa County. Marker is on Broad Street (Virginia Route 250) 0.4 miles west of Virginia Route 522, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Gum Spring VA 23065, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Byrd Presbyterian Church (approx. 5 miles away); Bolling Island (approx. 5.7 miles away); Dungeness (approx. 5.7 miles away); Bolling Hall (approx. 5.7 miles away); Beaverdam Episcopal Church (approx. 6.2 miles away); Goochland County Courthouse (approx. 6.9 miles away); Goochland Courthouse (approx. 6.9 miles away); Reuben Ford and Hopeful Baptist Church (approx. 7.9 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Kathy Walker of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 918 times since then and 44 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Forest McDermott of Masontown, Pennsylvania. • Christopher Busta-Peck was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.