Ballston in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Calvary Episcopal Church
May 7, 1849. First Service
In This Building Was
Christmas Eve, 1849.
Erected 1999 by Town of Ballston.
Location. 42° 54.596′ N, 73° 53.514′ W. Marker is in Ballston, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on Lake Hill Road, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 85 Lake Hill Road, Ballston Lake NY 12019, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Town of Ballston (approx. 0.2 miles away); Kingsley Inn (approx. 0.2 miles away); Stevens School (approx. half a mile away); Waterman House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Larkin House (approx. one mile away); Beriah Palmer (approx. one mile away); Inn of William Bettys (approx. 1.5 miles away); McDonalds Site (approx. 2.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Ballston.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 153 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.