Hartley in Hartley County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Hartley County Jail
Erected 1966 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1727.)
Location. Marker has been confirmed missing. It was likely located near 35° 52.825′ N, 102° 24.148′ W. Marker was in Hartley, Texas, in Hartley County. Marker was on 10th Street south of White Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker was in this post office area: Hartley TX 79044, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 15 miles of this location, measured as the crow flies. Hartley County (approx. 1.7 miles away); St. James Church (approx. 14 miles away); XIT General Office (approx. 14 miles away); Dalhart Army Air Field (approx. 14.1 miles away); Channing United Methodist Church (approx. 14.2 miles away); James R. Fox, Jr. (approx. 14.2 miles away); Dallam County Courthouse (approx. 14.2 miles away); Texas Sesquicentennial (approx. 14.2 miles away).
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 155 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.