Jackson in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Dedicated by the East Feliciana Historical Preservation Society, Inc.
Erected 1981 by Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism.
Location. 30° 43.827′ N, 91° 13.143′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Louisiana, in East Feliciana Parish. Marker is at the intersection of Old Scenic Highway (State Highway 964) and Dougherty Lane, on the left when traveling north on Old Scenic Highway. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Jackson LA 70748, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Battle of the Plains Store (approx. 2.9 miles away); William Bartram Trail (approx. 2.9 miles away); U.S. Navy 32 Pounder Gun (approx. 4.1 miles away); U.S. Navy 8 - Inch Shell Gun (approx. 4.1 miles away); U.S. Navy 42-Pounder Gun, Model 1816 On Barbette Carriage Port Hudson (approx. 4.3 miles away); Union Battery No. 1 (approx. 4.3 miles away); Union Batteries 7 and 8 (approx. 4.4 miles away).
Categories. • Arts, Letters, Music • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 225 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on . • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.