Mt. Blanchard in Hancock County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
(owned property and planted apple)
(trees in this community)
dedicated- September- 1966
Mt. Blanchard Garden Club &
Menís Garden Club of Findlay
Erected 1966 by Mt. Blanchard Garden Club Menís Garden Club of Findlay.
Location. 40° 54.032′ N, 83° 33.512′ W. Marker is in Mt. Blanchard, Ohio, in Hancock County. Marker can be reached from West Market Street. Click for map. Marker is in Island Park, near the shelter house, east of the ball diamond, shortest access is off Market Street entrance at south end of park. Marker is at or near this postal address: 202 West Market Street, Mount Blanchard OH 45867, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mt. Blanchard (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Mt. Blanchard Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.9 miles away); Village of Arlington / The Arlington Heritage (approx. 4.7 miles away); Hull's Trail (approx. 7.9 miles away); Fort Necessity / William Hull Memorial Park (approx. 8 miles away but has been Hullís Trail 1812 (approx. 8.1 miles away); Sheriden Cave (approx. 8.1 miles away); Hull's Trail, 1812 (approx. 9.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Mt. Blanchard.
Additional keywords. Johnny Appleseed
Categories. • Horticulture & Forestry • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 71 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.