Tampa in Hillsbourgh County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
The West Tampa Boys Club
Erected 1991 by Jose and Mirta Gonzalez and sponsored by the Tampa Historical Society.
Location. 27° 57.481′ N, 82° 28.892′ W. Marker is in Tampa, Florida, in Hillsbourgh County. Marker is on West Union Street west of North Albany Avenue, on the left when traveling east. Click for map. Located in the playground of the Rosa Valdez Early Childhood Learning Center. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1802 N Albany Ave, Tampa FL 33607, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Beginning of the Cigar Industry in West Tampa (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Academy of The Holy Names (about 600 feet away); Centro Espaņol de West Tampa (approx. 0.3 miles away); Morgan Cigar Factory Rough Riders Encampment ~ (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Andres Diaz Building (approx. 0.8 miles away); George Guida (approx. 0.8 miles away); Hugh C. Macfarlane (approx. 0.8 miles away but has been reported missing). Click for a list of all markers in Tampa.
Categories. • Notable Places •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 108 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.