Fenton in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
1900-A.J. Phillips Private Office
1906-A.J. Phillips Library
1987-A.J. Phillips Fenton Museum
Erected by Fenton Community Fund and Community Foundation of Greater Flint.
Location. 42° 47.615′ N, 83° 42.325′ W. Marker is in Fenton, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of South Leroy Street and East Shiawassee Avenue, on the right when traveling south on South Leroy Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 310 South Leroy Street, Fenton MI 48430, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1889 A.J. Phillips Work Office (within shouting distance of this marker); Dibbleville Business District II (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (about 300 feet away); Saint Jude's Episcopal Church (about 400 feet away); 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills (about 400 feet away); 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (about 500 feet away); Fenton United Methodist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fenton House (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Fenton.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 129 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.