Fenton in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Fenton United Methodist Church
Erected 1989 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1387.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 47.751′ N, 83° 42.281′ W. Marker is in Fenton, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is on South Leroy Street 0.1 miles south of Silver Lake Road. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 119 South Leroy Street, Fenton MI 48430, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (about 700 feet away); 1889 A.J. Phillips Work Office 1837-Riggs Hotel (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fenton House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dibbleville Business District II (approx. 0.2 miles away); 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (approx. 0.2 miles away); Saint Jude's Episcopal Church (approx. ¼ mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Fenton.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 91 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.