Sedona in Coconino County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Chapel of the Holy Cross, 1956
City of Sedona Landmark No. 19
Erected by City of Sedona. (Marker Number 19.)
Location. 34° 49.936′ N, 111° 46.003′ W. Marker is in Sedona, Arizona, in Coconino County. Click for map. Marker is on wall just to the right of church entrance. You have to walk up from parking lot to visit church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 780 Chapel Road, Sedona AZ 86336, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Pushmataha, 1960 (approx. 2 miles away); USFS Range House (approx. 2.1 miles away); Cook's Cedar Glade Cemetery (approx. 2.2 miles away); Hart Pump House (approx. 2.2 miles away); The Hart Store, 1926 (approx. 2.2 miles away); Carl Richards' Garage (approx. 2.6 miles away); Rollie's Camera (approx. 2.7 miles away); Jordan Sales Building (approx. 2.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Sedona.
Categories. • Architecture • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 144 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.