Jamestown in Chautauqua County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Jamestown Architectural Heritage
413 N. Main Street
Milton Earl Beebe
Built in 1881 - 1882
George Washington Tew
City National Bank in 1880
Tew Mansion was later purchased
by Jamestown Club for Men
Erected by Lakeview Avenue Community Action Project.
Location. 42° 5.879′ N, 79° 14.513′ W. Marker is in Jamestown, New York, in Chautauqua County. Marker is at the intersection of North Main Street and West 5th Street (New York State Route 394), on the left when traveling north on North Main Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 413 North Main Street, Jamestown NY 14701, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Here the First School House (a few steps from this marker); Site of Jamestown Female Seminary (within shouting distance of this marker); Keyes' Carpenter Shop (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named "Keyes' Carpenter Shop" (about 400 feet away); Site of Gurney Ball Bearing Co. First Furniture Factory (about 600 feet away); Stage Stop (about 700 feet away); Robert H. Jackson (about 700 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Jamestown.
Also see . . . Milton Earl Beebe - Wikipedia. (Submitted on May 25, 2016, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Architecture •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 184 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.