Forney in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
1899 Automobile Trip
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9418.)
Location. 32° 44.857′ N, 96° 28.357′ W. Marker is in Forney, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is on West Trinity Street near South Bois D'Arc Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Located in Bell Park. Marker is in this post office area: Forney TX 75126, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Dick P. Moore House (within shouting distance of this marker); Dixie Overland Highway (within shouting distance of this marker); Forney (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Walter Dickson Adams and the Adams Drugstore (about 400 feet away); William Madison McDonald (about 500 feet away); The Forney Messenger (approx. 0.2 miles away); McKellar House (approx. 0.2 miles away); William and Blanche Brooks House (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Forney.
Categories. • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 143 times since then. Photo 1. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 28, 2016.