Forney in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1998 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 11987.)
Location. 32° 45.187′ N, 96° 28.382′ W. Marker is in Forney, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is on West Broad Street (Farm to Market Road 688) 0.1 miles west of Pinson Road, on the left when traveling west. Click for map. Near the main front entrance. Marker is in this post office area: Forney TX 75126, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Forney Messenger (approx. ¼ mile away); Dixie Overland Highway (approx. 0.4 miles away); Brooklyn Lodge No. 386, A.F. & A.M. (approx. 0.4 miles away); Forney (approx. 0.4 miles away); 1899 Automobile Trip (approx. 0.4 miles away); Dick P. Moore House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Walter Dickson Adams and the Adams Drugstore (approx. 0.4 miles away); William Madison McDonald (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Forney.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 87 times since then and 4 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on July 14, 2016.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Wide shot of marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?