Kaufman in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Established Ca. 1850
Historic Texas Cemetery - 2007
Erected 2007 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 16775.)
Location. 32° 34.87′ N, 96° 4.973′ W. Marker is in Kaufman, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker can be reached from County Route 199A 0.7 miles east of County Route 119, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is in the middle of the cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Kaufman TX 75142, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Locust Grove (approx. 4.6 miles away); Morrow Chapel Cemetery (approx. 5.5 miles away); Capt. Israel Spikes (approx. 5.8 miles away); Fox Cemetery (approx. 5.8 miles away); Prairieville (approx. 7.1 miles away); Capt. Edward Thomas Broughton and the Johnson Guards (approx. 7.1 miles away); Methodist Church, 1844 (approx. 8.8 miles away); Lone Oak Cemetery (approx. 9.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Kaufman.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 95 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on August 22, 2016.