Kaufman in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Morrow Chapel Cemetery
Erected 1981 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8537.)
Location. 32° 34.46′ N, 96° 10.564′ W. Marker is in Kaufman, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Farm to Market Road 2515 and Texas Route 243, on the left when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is located is the center back of the cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Kaufman TX 75142, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Capt. Israel Spikes (approx. 2.4 miles away); Fox Cemetery (approx. 2.4 miles away); Cedarvale Cemetery Locust Grove (approx. 6.2 miles away); Lone Oak Cemetery (approx. 6.5 miles away); Methodist Church, 1844 (approx. 6.9 miles away); Covenant United Presbyterian Church (approx. 7.7 miles away); First Baptist Church of Kaufman (approx. 7.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Kaufman.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 106 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on August 30, 2016.