Delmar in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Union Dutch Reformed Church
"For The Glory of God"
Quoted from 1824 Land Deed.
Horse Sheds Built 1840
Fellowship Hall Added 1906
Erected by New Scotland Historical Association.
Location. 42° 36.046′ N, 73° 53.423′ W. Marker is in Delmar, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Delaware Turnpike (New York State Route 443), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1134 Delaware Turnpike, Delmar NY 12054, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bender Melons (approx. 2.6 miles away); David Allen House (approx. 2.7 miles away); Lime Kiln Farm (approx. 2.7 miles away); Andrew Conning (approx. 2.8 miles away); Delmar (approx. 3.2 miles away); First P.O. 1868 (approx. 4.2 miles away); Methodism (approx. 4.5 miles away); Site of the Battle of Clarksville (approx. 4.6 miles away).
Also see . . .
1. Unionville Reformed Church - Our History. (Submitted on August 28, 2016, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.)
2. New Scotland Historical Association. (Submitted on August 28, 2016, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 101 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on August 29, 2016.