Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1970 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8542.)
Location. 32° 46.571′ N, 96° 16.416′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 986 and Porter Road, on the right when traveling north on Route 986. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 14892 FM 986, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Public Education in Terrell (approx. one mile away but has been reported missing); First Presbyterian Church of Terrell (approx. 1.9 miles away); John H. Corley Home (approx. The R. L. Warren House (approx. 2.1 miles away); Walter P. and Meck Allen House (approx. 2.1 miles away); Victorian Residence, 1883 (approx. 2.2 miles away); Terrell Elementary School (approx. 2.2 miles away); S. M. N. Marrs (approx. 2.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Terrell.
Also see . . . Porter Farms Wikipedia. (Submitted on September 12, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas.)
Categories. • Agriculture •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 94 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on September 13, 2016.