Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Terrell
mentioned above was
located in Terrell,
not in Lawrence.
Erected 1988 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8514.)
Location. 32° 45.159′ N, 96° 17.48′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of Griffith Avenue and Charles Lane, on the right when traveling north on Griffith Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 834 Griffith Avenue, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. John H. Corley Home (approx. 0.3 miles away); The R. L. Warren House Walter P. and Meck Allen House (approx. half a mile away); Victorian Residence, 1883 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Dr. L. E. Griffith Homeplace (approx. 0.8 miles away); Texas Midland Railroad (approx. one mile away); Public Education in Terrell (approx. one mile away but has been reported missing); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (approx. 1.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Terrell.
Also see . . . First Presbyterian Church of Terrell. (Submitted on September 19, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 58 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on September 19, 2016.