Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First United Methodist Church
Erected 1977 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8516.)
Location. 32° 44.381′ N, 96° 16.887′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of West College Street and North Hattie Street, on the left when traveling west on West College Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 503 West College Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Church of the Good Shepherd (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Library Building Carnegie Public Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dr. L. E. Griffith Homeplace (approx. ¼ mile away); First Baptist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); St. John Catholic Church (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Terrell.
Also see . . . First United Methodist Church of Terrell. (Submitted on September 19, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 60 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on September 19, 2016.