Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ
mentioned in this marker
was destroyed by fire
in March 1994. A new
building was erected
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8547.)
Location. 32° 44.426′ N, 96° 16.833′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of West Brin Street and North Rockwall Avenue (County Route 986), on the left when traveling west on West Brin Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 401 West Brin Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First United Methodist Church (about 400 feet away, Church of the Good Shepherd (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Library Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Public Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. John Catholic Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dr. L. E. Griffith Homeplace (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Terrell.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 107 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on September 19, 2016.