Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Victorian Residence, 1883
One of first large homes in Terrell; enlarged 1893.
placed on the
National Register of Historic Places
of the Interior
Erected 1968 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 9424.)
Location. 32° 44.746′ N, 96° 17.026′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of Griffith Avenue and 3rd Street, on the left when traveling north on Griffith Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 505 Griffith Avenue, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Walter P. and Meck Allen House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dr. L. E. Griffith Homeplace (approx. 0.2 miles away); The R. L. Warren House (approx. ¼ mile away); John H. Corley Home (approx. 0.3 miles away); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ First United Methodist Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. John Catholic Church (approx. half a mile away); Terrell Elementary School (approx. half a mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Terrell.
Categories. • Architecture •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 66 times since then. Last updated on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on September 20, 2016.