Glen Burnie in Anne Arundel County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. Alban's Episcopal Church
Erected by Anne Arundel County Trust for Preservation, Inc.
Location. 39° 9.797′ N, 76° 37.667′ W. Marker is in Glen Burnie, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County. Marker is at the intersection of A Street and 1st Avenue, on the right when traveling south on A Street. Click for map. Marker is on the bell tower. Marker is in this post office area: Glen Burnie MD 21061, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. World War II (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); World War 1917 (about 500 feet away); Sgt. Ronald M. Randazzo (approx. ¼ mile away); Recreation Acres (approx. half a mile away); To All Who Served (approx. half a mile away); Harundale Mall (approx. one mile away); Ferndale, Maryland (approx. 1.5 miles away); Marley Chapel (approx. 1.5 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Glen Burnie.
Also see . . . History of St. Alban's Episcopal Church. (Submitted on August 2, 2008, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,074 times since then and 83 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.