Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Ewing Township in Mercer County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Church Cemetery

at Ewing Presbyterian Church

 
 
Church Cemetery Marker image. Click for full size.
By Gary Nigh, circa March 2008
1. Church Cemetery Marker
Inscription. Thirty-five veterans of the Revolution lie buried here in this 1708 cemetery of the Ewing Presbyterian Church.
 
Location. 40° 16.234′ N, 74° 47.998′ W. Marker is in Ewing Township, New Jersey, in Mercer County. Marker is on Scotch Road mile north of Carlton Avenue, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 100 Scotch Rd, Trenton NJ 08628, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. An Historic Crossroad (approx. 1.1 miles away); Hopewell Church (approx. 1.6 miles away); Temple-Ryan Farmhouse (approx. 1.6 miles away); Mercer Airport (approx. 2 miles away); Dorothea Dix (approx. 2.1 miles away but has been reported missing); John A. Roebling (approx. 2.3 miles away); The Swamp Angel (approx. 2.4 miles away); Ellarslie (approx. 2.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Ewing Township.
 
Categories. Cemeteries & Burial SitesWar, US Revolutionary
 
Church Cemetery Marker image. Click for full size.
By Gary Nigh, circa March 2008
2. Church Cemetery Marker
Ewing Presbyterian Church is in the background.
 
 
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 943 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on , by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.
Paid Advertisement