Lawrence Township in Mercer County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Lawrence House, 1840
Harvey Brearley’s store 1837
Erected by Township of Lawrence.
Location. 40° 17.936′ N, 74° 43.707′ W. Marker is in Lawrence Township, New Jersey, in Mercer County. Marker is on Lawrenceville Road (Main Street) (U.S. 206) ¼ mile north of Gordon Avenue, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2711 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrence Township NJ 08648, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Town Hall (a few steps from this marker); John Moore’s Tavern (a few steps from this marker); Maidenhead Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Revolutionary War Site (approx. 1.8 miles away but has been reported missing); Route of Washington’s March (approx. 2.4 miles away); Temple-Ryan Farmhouse (approx. 2.6 miles away); a different marker also named Route of Washington’s March (approx. 2.6 miles away); a different marker also named Route of Washington’s March (approx. 3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Lawrence Township.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 687 times since then and 56 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.