Lawrence Township in Mercer County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First Town Hall
1931 – 1944
Erected by Lawrence Historic & Aesthetic Commission.
Location. 40° 17.94′ N, 74° 43.703′ W. Marker is in Lawrence Township, New Jersey, in Mercer County. Marker is on Lawrenceville Road (Main Street) (U.S. 206) 0.2 miles north of Gordon Avenue, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2705 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrence Township NJ 08648, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lawrence House, 1840 (a few steps from this marker); John Moore’s Tavern (within shouting distance of this marker); Maidenhead Church (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Revolutionary War Site (approx. 1.8 miles away but has been reported missing); Route of Washington’s March (approx. 2.4 miles away); Temple-Ryan Farmhouse (approx. 2.6 miles away); a different marker also named Route of Washington’s March (approx. 2.6 miles away); a different marker also named Route of Washington’s March (approx. 3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Lawrence Township.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Government • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 617 times since then and 50 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.