Augusta in Richmond County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Church Of The Most Holy Trinity
Established in 1810
Erected 2006 by The Georgia Historical Society and the Parish of the Church of the Most Holy Trinity.Georgia Historical Society. (Marker Number 121-3.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 28.312′ N, 81° 57.994′ W. Marker is in Augusta, Georgia, in Richmond County. Marker is on Telfair Street just east of 8th Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 720 Telfair Street, Augusta GA 30901, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Two Early Augusta Churches (about William Bartram Visited Augusta, 1773. (about 500 feet away); Boyhood Home of Woodrow Wilson (about 500 feet away); First Baptist Church Convention (about 600 feet away); The First Baptist Church (about 600 feet away); Joseph R. Lamar, Associate Justice (about 600 feet away); Samuel Hammond (about 700 feet away); Georgia R.R. & Banking Co. (about 700 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Augusta.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 1,084 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.