HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
            “Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
  Home  — My Markers  — Add A Marker  — Marker Series  — Links & Books  — Forum  — About Us
Click First to browse through the results shown on this page.   First >> 
Show DirectionsOmit Marker TextClick to map all markers shown on this page.
Clarendon County Markers
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Gable — 14-5 — Revolutionary Skirmish Near Tearcoat Branch
On the night of October 25, 1780, Col. Francis Marion with 150 men surprised and completely routed 200 Torries under Col. Samuel Tynes near here. Marion's forces suffered no casualties. With the dispersion of Tynes's troops, Lord Cornwallis became apprehensive of losing British supplies on the Santee River. — Map (db m23611) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Greeleyville — 14-19 — Cantey Family Cemetery
(Front) This cemetery was established about 1739 by Joseph Cantey (d. 1763), planter and member of the Commons House of Assembly. It is on the site of Mount Hope, Cantey's plantation near the Santee River. Cantey served what was then Craven County as a captain in the militia and justice of the peace, then served Prince Frederick's Parish in the Commons House of Assembly 1754-1757. (Reverse) Several generations of Canteys, as well as members of the Burgess, Clemons, Keels, . . . — Map (db m53882) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Jordon — 14-7 — Revolutionary Skirmish Near Wyboo Swamp
During Francis Marion's 1781 campaign to drive the British from the Pee Dee, he and his men clashed near here in March with British and Tory forces numbering more than 500 men. During the Wyboo skirmish a Marion private, Gavin James, single-handedly held back an emeny advance. Marion's men finally dispersed the British and Tories. — Map (db m24530) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Ambush at Half-Way Swamp
During the American Revolution, December 1780, over 750 recently arrived British fusiliers were marching from Nelson’s Ferry on the Santee River. Major McLeroth’s British troops from Moncks Corner joined them as an escort to Camden. General Marion’s Brigade was hiding in the swamp in ambush positions near Fludd’s Mill (now Elliott’s Mill Pond) on River Road. Marion’s Brigade began picking off the British. This harassment led to the Major’s flag of truce and another bit of history and another mural. — Map (db m24370) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Battle of Wyboo Swamp
During the American Revolution, the Bridges Campaign began March 6, 1781, with the Battle of Wyboo Swamp. Colonel Watson and British troops from Fort Watson were sent to crush General Marion. Marion’s Militia challenged them on the 1/4 mile causeway over Wyboo Swamp. The cavalry clashed several times on the causeway. When the cannon arrived Marion withdrew to a position near the Cantey Plantation. One of Marion’s men, Gavin James, led the fight for the patriots. — Map (db m24462) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Citizen Soldier 220 Years Ago(National Guard & Reserves of 1780)
During the American Revolution, the militia like Marion's Brigade was totally dependent on a man with a horse and a gun who tended his farm and responded to Marion's call to arms. Marion rides this horse before battle at Black Mingo. Marion and Oscar summon farmer-soldier from his crops. These farmer-soldiers cut the supply lines, intimidated the Tories from Charleston to Camden, and thwarted and embarrassed the British from the Pee Dee to the Santee River. — Map (db m24092) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — 14-10 — Clarendon County / Manning
Clarendon County Five SC governors have come from this area, which was part of the Parish of St. Mark (1757) and Camden District (1769) before becoming Clarendon County in 1785. The county was then part of Sumter circuit court district (1799) before becoming Clarendon District (1855) and finally Clarendon County again in 1868, taking its name from the Earl of Clarendon, one of the original Lords Proprietors of Carolina. Manning Manning, established in 1855 as the seat of Clarendon . . . — Map (db m23494) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Clarendon County Confederate Monument
(North face) CSA Erected to the soldiers from Clarendon County Who served in The War for Southern Independence. Charleston - 1861 Appomattox - 1865. (East face) Hope, like the eastern sun, rose bright in the heart of the southerner for home government and the Confed- erate States of America. Overwhelming in numbers and with resources inexhaustable, he fought with patriotism undaunted, and love of country unexcelled in history. . . . — Map (db m23744) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Clarendon County Veterans Memorial(South Carolina)
Emblem: American Legion US Coast Guard - US Merchant Marine Dedicated to the Memory of all members of the Armed Services who gtave their lives in service of their county and to all members of the Armed Services who served their country in time of need Left emblems: Department of the US Army Department of the US Navy Right emblems: Department of the Navy US Marine Corps Department of the US Air Force World War I  World War II    Korean . . . — Map (db m23860) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — 14-18 — Ebenezer Baptist Church
(Front text) This church was founded about 1869 by Mary Scott “Aunt Mary” Harvin, and held its first services in a nearby brush arbor. In 1881 church trustees purchased a one-half acre lot here from Dr. J.G. Dinkins for $35.00. The present church, built in 1901, was described as “enlarged and beautified on a very modern style” when two towers, a gallery, and anterooms were added in 1912. (Reverse text) This was one of several churches in . . . — Map (db m51850) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Francis Marion Reflections
During the American Revolution, 1780, General Marion and the men of his Brigade pushed back the British forces in the Black and Santee River Basins. It is unlikely that they thought they would be remembered by future generations. It may be that Marion never lived long enough to know he was called the “Swamp Fox”. Today we appreciate the effort these brave Americans put forth to make this the “land of the free and the home of the brave.” — Map (db m49051) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Fuel 24Rigby Oil Co. Since 1915
The photograph above, taken about 1935, depicts the original gasoline station on this site. In 1939, Gulf Oil Corp. replaced it with a “modern” porcelain station, complete with wash and grease bays, and it occupied this corner until it, too, was razed in 2008. In the lower right corner of the photo is the tiny booth from which soft drinks were sold by young E. S. Coffey who grew up to become South Carolina State Highway Engineer. The small building now situated here was constructed . . . — Map (db m52265) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — 14-16 — Hanna Levi Memorial Library / Manning Library
Hanna Levi Memorial Library The Hannah Levi Memorial Library, built in 1909-1910, grew out of a library fund begun in 1905 by the children of Moses and Hannah Levi, along with proceeds from the sale of Moses Levi Memorial Institute. A matching grant from the city of Manning and a public fund raising effort helped complete this Classical revival building. It was possibly designed by Shand & Lafaye, architects for the county courthouse. (Reverse text) Manning . . . — Map (db m24625) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Mallett Road
Named in 1979 in honor of Jesse Lywood Mallett Born 1924 Died 1979 Deputy Sheriff Clarendon County 1975 — 79 Killed in line of duty April 28, 1979 in truck - patrol car accident through no fault of his A dedicated, lifelong resident of this community and concerned Law Enforcement Officer, who served the county's people well. — Map (db m24851) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Ox Swamp:The Swamp Fox Earns His Name
On the night of November 7, 1780, Lt. Colonel Banastre Tarleton and his Green Dragoons - together with Harrison’s Provincials, a large unit of Tories from the area between the upper Santee and Wateree Rivers - camped at the plantation of the late General Richard Richardson, hoping to surprise Francis Marion’s much smaller force.

Marion learned the size of Tarleton’s force and in the dead of night withdrew east over Jack’s Creek toward the Pocotaligo River and Kingstree. Just before dawn . . . — Map (db m51985) HM

South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — 14-12 — Pleasent Grove School
Black institute built soon after school district purchased the land in 1933. School closed in 1953 with 5 teachers/ 159 students. Now a community center. — Map (db m24158) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Pond Bluff to St Stephens
After the American Revolution, General Marion’s militiamen re-built his home. Francis Marion, at age 53, married Mary Esther Videau, April 20, 1786. They lived at Pond Bluff, on the south edge of the Santee Swamp and raised pineland cattle. With Oscar, the Marions frequently traveled to former battle sites. They took day long Sunday trips to St Stephen’s Church. Feb. 27, 1795 Marion, age 62, died at his home which is now under Lake Marion, and is buried at his brother's Belle Isle. — Map (db m43156) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Swamp Fox at Ox Swamp
During the American Revolution, on Nov. 8, 1780, General Francis Marion and his brigade lured British Colonel Tarleton and his Green Dragoons about 26 miles from Jack's Creek through the swamps to Ox Swamp, less than 1 mile east of here. After spending six hours in this pursuit, Tarleton gave up the chase saying “...as for the old fox (Marion), the devil himself could not catch him.” Thus, General Marion became known as the “Swamp Fox”. — Map (db m24230) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — 11 — The Swamp Fox
During the American Revolution, after the fall of Charleston in 1780, Francis Marion burst forth to lead the Williamsburg militia. He was the senior Regimental Continental Officer not captured or paroled. He recruited patriots, ambushed the British and Loyalists as he controlled the supply routes to Camden. As they said in their textbooks, the British lost the war in the South and therefore the Patriots won independence in the Southern Campaign. — Map (db m23987) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — 14-17 — Trinity A.M.E. Church
This church was founded soon after the Civil War by 50 freedmen and woman who held their first services in a stable donated to them by S.A. Rigby. In 1869 the church trustees bought a half-acre lot for a school, and in 1870 they bought a one-acre lot for "the African Methodist Episcopal Church of Manning" on what is now Rigby Street, named for Rigby. The first church here, a frame building, was completed in 1874. (Reverse text) The congregation, first called simply "Our . . . — Map (db m24626) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Manning — Wyboo Swamp:The Beginning of the Bridges Campaign
In March 1781, Lord Francis Hastings Rawdon, the British commanding officer in Charleston, designed a two-pronged assault against the forces of General Francis Marion. From Camden, Col. Welbore Ellis Doyle and the Volunteers of Ireland moved east and south to destroy Marion’s camp at Snow’s Island, while from Fort Watson, Col. John Watson and a combined British and Loyalist force moved along the Santee River towards Marion’s main force near Nelson’s Ferry. The series of engagements that . . . — Map (db m51986) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Paxville — Chase At Richbourg’s Mill
During the American Revolution, November 1780, Colonel Tarleton with his Green Dragoons hunted General Marion. Tarleton encamped at the late General Richardson’s home. Marion was warned by the widow's son and quickly withdrew to the east of Jack's Creek near Richbourg’s Mill. Learning that General Marion had slipped away, Tarleton gave chase. Marion and his militia, staying just ahead of the Dragoons and fighting a series of delaying actions, rode to the head of Jack's Creek, down the Pocotaligo River and slipped away to Benbow’s Ferry. — Map (db m23958) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Rimini — 14-6 — Encounter at Halfway Swamp / Site of Original St. Mark's Church
Encounter at Halfway Swamp On December 12, 1780, according to tradition, British Maj. Robert McLeroth was surprised near here by Gen. Francis Marion. The British first agreed to a staged combat with twenty men on each side, but slipped away during the night, escaping an all-out battle. Credence is given to the event by the skirmish on December 13th at Singleton's Mill, 10 miles north. Site of Original St. Mark's Church The first church of St. Mark's Parish, established in 1757 by . . . — Map (db m43229) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Rimini — 14-6 — Encounter At Halfway Swamp / Site Of Original St. Mark's Church
[Front]: On Dec. 12, 1780, an old tradition says, British Major Robert McLeroth was surprised near here by Francis Marion, but avoided all-out battle by slipping away after pretending to agree to a staged combat, twenty on each side. Credence is given to the tale by the well-documented skirmish next day between forces at Singleton's Mill, 10 miles north. [Reverse]: Near here, at Halfway Swamp, was built the first church of St. Mark's Parish, established May 21, 1757, with . . . — Map (db m43328) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Rimini — Halfway Swamp:“… In pursuit of a Brother to Kill Him”
In December 1781, Maj. Robert McLeroth and the 64th Regiment were conducting newly-arrived British army recruits of the Royal Fusiliers from Charleston to the High Hills of Santee. Learning of McLeroth’s movement, Col. Francis Marion led some 700 militiamen up the Santee River Road and surprised McLeroth near Halfway Swamp. McLeroth bought time to avoid a battle by proposing a staged combat, twenty men on each side, and then withdrawing his troops north toward Singleton’s Mill during the night. . . . — Map (db m51466) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Rimini — 14-3 — Richardson Graves
Three hundred yards west is the site of one of the earliest graveyards in St. Mark's Parish. In the cemetery are buried Richard Richardson, Brigadier in the Revolution, James Burchell Richardson, South Carolina Governor 1802-04, and John Peter Richardson, South Carolina Governor, 1840-42, and founder of the Citadel. — Map (db m23495) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Sardinia — 14-2 — Midway Church
Midway Presbyterian Church, named because of its location halfway between Salem and Williamsburg Churches, traces its beginning to 1801, when services were being held under a brush arbor. The earliest building was erected in 1802, and the Rev. G. G. McWhorter delivered the first sermon on January 10, 1803. The present structure was built in 1850. — Map (db m27780) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), St. Paul — 14-8 — Liberty Hill Church / Pioneers in Desegregation
Liberty Hill ChurchIn 1867, five years after the Emancipation Proclamation, Thomas and Margaret Briggs gave four acres of land to this African Methodist Episcopal church. The present building, completed in 1905, has been brick veneered. Meetings held here in the 1940s and 1950s led to local court cases which helped bring about the U.S. Supreme Court's 1954 ruling desegregating public schools. (Reverse text) Pioneers in Desegregation Nineteen members of this congregation were . . . — Map (db m24058) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — "Together Let Us Sweetly Live"
"Together let us sweetly live" Distinguished Followers of Justice Briggs VS. Elliott Rev. Joseph A. Delaine; Mr. Hammett Pearson; Mr. Levi Pearson; Mr. Harry Briggs; Mr. Joseph Lemon; Pioneers in the School Desegregation Case; Historical plaintiffs that led to the Supreme Court Desegregation of all Public Schools Briggs VS. Board of Education 1954 Harry Briggs, Anne Gibson, Mose Oliver, Bennie Parson, Edward Ragin, William Ragin, Lucretia Richardson, Lee Richardson, James H. Bennett, Mary . . . — Map (db m52315) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 2nd Battle of Fort WatsonFirst British Fort To Fall
23 April 1781 American Forces led by Brig. Gen. Francis Marion "The Swamp Fox" South Carolina Malitia - Commander [Marion picture included] LTC Henry "Lighthorse Harry" Lee Lee's Legion British Forces led by Lt. James McKay 64th Regt of Foot — Map (db m24418) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-9 — Andrews Chapel Church
According to local tradition, this Methodist congregation was organized in 1786 and pioneer American bishop Francis Asbury later visited the area a number of times. The church stands today on land given by Ellis R. and Mary A. Richbourg in 1880. Bessie B. Parker, first woman to be ordained a Methodist minister in S.C., served here 1959-1962 and is buried in the cemetery. — Map (db m24465) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-4 — Anne Custis Burgess
This is the childhood home of Anne Custis Burgess, who was born in 1874 in Mayersville. After receiving a diploma from Converse College, she taught music at Summerton, Williamston, and Winthrop College. At the time of her death in 1910 she was employed by Thornwell Orphanage. Miss Burgess composed the music and Henry Timrod the lyrics for "Carolina," which became the state song in 1911. — Map (db m24528) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-1 — Fort Watson
The first post in S.C. retaken from the British, the stockade fort on this old Indian mound had controlled the road from Charleston to Camden as well as the Santee River. On April 15, 1871, Gen. Francis Marion and Lt. Col. Henry Lee encircled it with troops while Maj. Hezekiah Maham built a log tower whose fire could command it. On April 23, the Americans undermined the works and forced its surrender. — Map (db m23701) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Fort Watson
One of the chain of British posts in South Carolina. Located on this Indian Mound. Besieged April 15-23, 1781 by use of Maham's tower, Francis Marion forced the British to surrender and secured for his men badly needed ammunition and supplies. — Map (db m24322) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Fort Watson:Disrupting British Supply Lines
Assigned to hold all of eastern South Carolina but with only a small force at his disposal, Col. John Watson needed to build a fort to protect the vital transportation corridor between Charleston and Camden, the British inland headquarters. The spot he chose was a forty-foot-high, flat-topped pyramid ~ a religious and political center abandoned a few decades earlier by the Santee Indians ~ that overlooked both the Santee River and the main Charleston-Camden road. With a wooden palisade on top . . . — Map (db m51477) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-13 — Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church
[Front] This church, organized about 1865, held its early services in a nearby brush arbor but built a permanent sanctuary here soon afterwards. Rev. Daniel Humphries, its first pastor, served both Mt. Zion and its sister church St. James 1865-1879. The original sanctuary was torn down in 1918 and the present sanctuary was built that year with lumber from the old sanctuary. [Reverse] Mt. Zion School, once located here, served the community for many years with church member . . . — Map (db m27783) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Patriot Departs to Ride with Marion
During the American Revolution, August 1780, General Francis Marion was ordered by General Gates to roam the Santee burning boats. Being successfully engaged in this task, he learned of Gates’ defeat at Camden. This Patriot left his family at Scott's Lake to join Marion at nearby Nelsons Ferry. Other mounted militia join Marion on the River Road where they continued to attack British supply lines, then disappear into nearby swamps. — Map (db m24130) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Santee National Wildlife Refuge
This land... inhabited by Native Americans. This site, once occupied by Native Americans, was a major ceremonial center for the surrounding area. The Santee Indian mound is typical of pyramidal, flat-topped mounds that are widely distributed throughout the eastern United States. The mound served as an earthern platform for a temple constructed of upright posts and woven sticks, then plastered with mud. Roofs were thatched with straw. The temples were usually the central . . . — Map (db m30132) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-15 — Senn's Mill
This complex, featuring a blacksmith shop (ca. 1903), grist mill (ca. 1905), and bottling plant (ca. 1921), was operated for many years by John G. Senn (1851-1942) and his son-in-law Frank W. Josey (1872-1959). Senn's grandson Walter B. Senn, Jr. (1917-1999) then ran the mill for almost fifty years. A significant example of a type of commercial complex once common in the towns of the rural South, it was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. — Map (db m24675) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Siege of Fort Watson
During the American Revolution, Colonel Lee and his Legion joined General Marion's Brigade along the Santee River. They laid seige to British held Fort Watson on top of Santee Indian Mound. Major Maham's idea was to build a tower for sharpshooters to fire inside the fort. After days of chopping saplings, they erected the tower overnight. April 23,1781 at dawn, firing from the tower led to rapid surrender of Fort Watson. — Map (db m23704) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-14 — Summerton Presbyterian Church
[Front]: This church, founded in 1875 as a mission of the Presbyterian Church in Manning, grew out of occasional services held in the Methodist church before the Civil War. The first worship site, a renovated carriage house, was located ½ mi. east at Wildwood Plantation, on Taw Caw Road. [Reverse]: Summerton Presbyterian Church was formally organized in 1883 with twenty-one charter members. A frame church was built on Main St. in 1885, but by 1905 the congregation . . . — Map (db m27786) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Swamp Fox
Sacred to the memory of Brig. Gen.Francis Marion who departed this life, on the 27th of February, 1795, in the sixty-third year of his age; deeply regretted by all his fellow citizens History will record his worth, and rising generations embalm his memory, as one of the most distinguished patriots and heroes of the American revolution: which elevated his native country. To Honour and Independence, and secured to her the blessing of Liberty and Peace. This tribute of . . . — Map (db m24487) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 14-11 — Taw Caw Church
In 1885 this black baptist church bought the building here, said built about 1860, from white Taw Caw church,now Summerton. Building additions have been made over the years. — Map (db m24131) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — 15,16 — The Patriot and the Redcoat
During the American Revolution, after the fall of Charles Town in 1780, General Francis Marion’s militia frequently crossed the Santee swamps and appeared at every turn near Jack's Creek and the Santee River with his men who were red, white and black. Patriots ambushed the British and Loyalists and controlled the supply routes to Camden. The Redcoats pursued and did not capture the Swamp Fox. The Patriots won independence for the colonies with the Southern Campaign. — Map (db m24023) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Summerton — Wagon Travel
During the American Revolution, travel was slow and hard work. Wagons needed to stop often since wooden axles and wooden wheels required grease and maintenance. Marion’s militia was documented as travelling fifty miles through the swamps at night on horseback. Most travel from Nelsons Ferry to Camden was along the Santee Path just west of here. This Patriot gives directions to Marion’s camp near Jack's Creek. — Map (db m24183) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — Battle of Tearcoat
During the American Revolution, a few miles south of Turbeville, General Marion and his militia routed the British. General Marion learned Colonel Tynes with over ninety troops was camped at the edge of Tearcoat Swamp.On Oct. 25, 1780, Marion moved swiftly toward tearcoat and attacked at midnight. Marion's Patriots captured food, muskets, and horses. — Map (db m23612) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — East Clarendon
Center Panel In Memory and in Honor of all East Clarendon men and women who served in the armed forces of our country Left Panel Army Air Force Right Panel Navy Marines Coast Guard Base In Grateful Tribute to the Living and the Dead — Map (db m50354) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — Miller H. Mellette Highway
. . . — Map (db m52807) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — 23 — Pine Grove / Turbeville School
Log Bldg. This site - 1850 Used Church Building - 1854 Frame Building - 1889 - 1912 Brick Bldg. On current site - 1912 E C Hist. Sites - 2000 Turbeville Ruritan Club — Map (db m24648) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — Puddin’ Swamp 1776 – The Frontier
During the American Revolution, Puddin’ Swamp and the Black River were on the frontier. Brave and adventurous pioneer families settled on the higher ground near the Rivers. Pioneers cooked over open fires, grew their food, tapped pines for rosin and poled supplies on the rivers. General Francis Marion was totally dependent on farmers who responded to his call to arms. Here we see Marion visiting a farmer-soldier family. — Map (db m24319) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — The Burning of Mouzon's Home by his "Friend"
Capt. Wm. Henry Mouzon II had a friendship with Banastre Tarleton from their boyhood school days in France. Yet the British Tarleton burned the Mouzon Plantation House, on August 7, 1780. Ann Mouzon, age eleven, was the first to see the British and alerted the rest of the family. Mouzon was able to escape into Puddin' Swamp of the Black River which was beside his home. Soon after the British Major James Wemyss burned out Patriots and Loyalists alike in a swathe 15 miles wide for 70 miles from . . . — Map (db m24422) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — 15 — Turbeville R.R. Depot
On spur of Black River Cypress Co. that ran from Alderman R.R. at Seloc into Diles Bay 150 Yds. → E C Hist. Sites - 2000 — Map (db m24737) HM
South Carolina (Clarendon County), Turbeville — 14 — Turpentine Still1870 - 1910
First business in community known as Pudding Swamp - owned and operated by Michael Turbeville and Sons. Farmers collected resin from Pine trees and sold it to the still. E C Hist. Sites - 2000 — Map (db m24698) HM
53 markers matched your search criteria.
Click to map all markers shown on this page.
Click First to browse through the results shown on this page.   First >> 


•••
More Search Options
 
Markers
Near You

 
Categories

 
States & Provinces

 
Counties
Click to List


 
Countries

Page composed
in 148 ms.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To search within this page, hold down the Ctrl key and press F.
On an Apple computer,
hold down the Apple key and press F.