HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
            “Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
  Home  — My Markers  — Add A Marker  — Marker Series  — Links & Books  — Forum  — About Us
Click First to browse through the results shown on this page.   First >> 
Show DirectionsOmit Marker TextClick to map all markers shown on this page.
Essex County Markers
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — 150th Anniversary of Belleville
In commemoration of the 150th Anniversary of the Township of Belleville, N.J. * 1839 – 1989 * Board of Commissioners Michael P. Pizzi,   Mayor Joseph T. Fornarotto Vincent J. Frantantoni Joseph F. McGreevy Angelo C. Risoli — Map (db m49212) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Belleville Copper Rolling Mill1813-1938
Owned by 5 generations of Hendricks Supplied copper sheeting for “The Demologus” - First U. S. steam war vessel in 1814 “The Savannah” - First steam propelled vessel to cross Atlantic in 1818 “Old Ironsides” - Famous early locomotive built by Matthias W. Baldwin, 1832. Harmon Hendricks donated 20 acres of land to the Essex County Park Commission on July 24, 1924 — Map (db m44600) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Belleville First Fire House1882
Built for the Valley Hose Co. No. 1 Foreman – John Hughes,   Asst. John Hawie Locomotive bell sounded the first alarm. Belleville Historical Society — Map (db m72192) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Belleville Reformed Church Cemetery
          Josiah Hornblower is buried in this cemetery along with his wife and many of Belleville’s early settlers. Sixty-two Revolutionary soldiers are also buried here. It could be that no other town in the United States can make such a claim. Actually, there are at least three more Revolutionary vets that are not listed because they fought in other regiments. They are Col. Van Courtland, who is buried in the Van Courtland crypt, and Captains Robert and Gerard . . . — Map (db m32586) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Branch Brook ParkCelebrating 140 Years
In October of 1867, the firm of Olmsted & Vaux selected this site for our great park. It took almost 30 years to pass the correct legislation, and in 1895, Branch Brook Park was built. We are so grateful to the visionaries who understood the need for open space in urban areas, and created the first county park system in America. [ Second Marker : ] This property is listed in the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior — Map (db m52652) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Christ Church EpiscopalBicentennial 1976
King George of England granted charter to Christ Church, Belleville on Feb. 10, 1746. First church built here 1836. Oldest grave marker date 1785. Church now at 393 Washington Ave. Original bell, 1837 and organ, 1875 there. Belleville Historical Society — Map (db m52167) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Christopher Columbus1451 - 1506
Dedicated in honor of Christopher Columbus who had the foresight courage and determination to venture into the unknown and discover America. Presented to the Township of Belleville on October 12, 1996 Belleville Italian American Civic Assn. Inc. Pres. Joseph Fornarotto — Map (db m49202) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Revolutionary War Soldiers Monument
John Bayley • Henry Brown • Isaac Brown • John Brown • Henry Cadmus • Issac Cadmus • John H. Cadmus • John P. Cadmus • Peter Cadmus • Lt. Col. Thomas Cadmus • James Campbell • Minard Cumen • Capt. Amos Dodd • Thomas Doremus • Anthony Francisco • John Francisco • Jacob Freeland • Jonh Garland • Garrabrant Garrants • John Gilliland • John Harrison • James Hornblower • Josiah Hornblower • James Jacobus • John Jacobus • Henry Jacobus •Richard Jacobus • Capt. Henry Joralemon • Helmich Joralemon • . . . — Map (db m54164) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — School Number One
“The Academy” Belleville’s First Public School Established 1853 Belleville Historical Society — Map (db m54163) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — St. Peter's ChurchEstablished 1838
Fourth oldest church in the Diocese of Newark. First mass Dec. 2, 1838 by the Right Rev. John Dubois third Bishop of New York. First priest Rev. Francis Ferrall — Map (db m45198) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — The Battle of Second River
In commemoration of The Battle of Second River September 1777, Dedicated by The State Camp of New Jersey Patriotic Order Sons of America September 1932 — Map (db m47154) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — The Dutch Church
at Second River New Jersey Organized 1697 Belleville school system started here Many members of early town founders interred here. — Map (db m6739) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — The Rutgers BridgeBicentennial 1976
First wooden bridge built in 1790 – Anthony Rutgers of the Rutgers family for which Rutgers University is named. Operated as a toll bridge until destroyed by a great flood 1841. His widow sold charter to widow of Nicholas Joralemon. New bridge built in 1843 and sold to (3) counties in 1851 and made a free bridge. In 1879 iron bridge constructed which was replaced by present bridge in 1910. — Map (db m52486) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Belleville — Victory
Erected in honor of the seven hundred Belleville men who served in the World War and in perpetual memory of those of their number who gave their lives in the service and whose names are here inscribed: William Charles S. Bain, Jr. • Harry Benjamin Blekicki Smith • Carmine Caruccio • Edward Joseph Crowell • Gregory McPherson Davey • George Eyre • Michael Augustine Flynn • Harry Melvin Garside • Henry Charles Hoag • George John Kalvio • Edward Joseph Kane • Charles McGinty • Thomas Joseph Mooney . . . — Map (db m49207) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — Bloomfield Centennial War Memorial
South side of base: In memory of all citizens of Bloomfield who served in the Army or Navy of our country for the defence of her freedom and honor East side of base: A tribute to the dead, a memory for the living, and inspiration for posterity. North side of base: God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it. West side of base: Dedicated in connection of the one hundredth anniversary of the incorporation of Bloomfield 1812-1912. — Map (db m46069) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — Davis HomesteadErected 1676
This tablet placed by Major Joseph Bloomfield Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution May 11, 1956 — Map (db m32374) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — German Presbyterian Church
This bell was hung in 1896 in the German Presbyterian Church and for 70 years summoned the community to worship at the south-east corner of Park Avenue and State Street. In 1966 the congregation united with the Church on the Green. By joint action of the town of Bloomfield, the Church on the Green and Bloomfield College the bell was placed here to commemorate the services of the German Congregation to church, college and town. — Map (db m46030) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — Joseph Bloomfield
In honor of Joseph Bloomfield, Major in the American Revolutionary War who became General in the War of 1812 and later Governor of the state of New Jersey, for whom the town of Bloomfield was named. On this site he delivered an address July 6, 1797. — Map (db m46066) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — Lest We Forget
Dedicated to the brave men and women who have served and fought for our country. Listing of military actions and dates Revolutionary War (1775-1783) Indian Wars (1789-1898) Franco-American Naval War (1798-1800) Barbary Wars (1801-05, 1815) War of 1812 (1812-1815) Marquesas Islands (1814) West Indies (1822-1825) Sumatra (1832) Texas War of Independence (1835-1836) Mexican War (1846-1848) China (1854-1859) Fiji (USS Merimack) (1855) Cortina War/Texas Border (1859-1860) . . . — Map (db m46063) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — Morris Canal1824 - 1924 — National Register Landmark
At this location the canal crossed Second River on a wooden aqueduct. The aqueduct and canal's five-foot depth made this a popular summer diving and swimming spot for Bloomfield's youth. — Map (db m47151) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Bloomfield — Site of Col. Thomas Cadmus House1763
General George Washington stopped here July 9, 1778 after the Battle of Monmouth on his journey to New York State. Original stones were used on the present structure. Bloomfield Sesqui-Centennial 1812 - 1962 — Map (db m49178) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Caldwell — First Fire House in Caldwell
1909 — 1983 These bricks and stonework are from the original building. — Map (db m35082) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Caldwell — Old Burying Groundin use ca. 1788-1881
The First Presbyterian Church at Caldwell Land given in 1779 for a church and for “ . . . a place of burial for said Congregation and Inhabitants.” Contains graves of early Caldwell area families, including veterans of The American Revolution The War of 1812       The Civil War Reverend Stephen Grover, the church’s first pastor and for whom President Grover Cleveland was named, lies here. Church and cemetery are listed in the State Register of Historic Places. — Map (db m32288) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Caldwell — Rev. James Caldwell1734   -   1781
“There are times when it is righteous to fight as well as to pray” --------------- Rev. James Caldwell, in whose honor this community was named, early espoused the country’s cause in the War for American Independence. Chaplain – Deputy Quartermaster – General in Washington’s Army. Sterling Patriot – Fearless Preacher. Martyr on Freedom’s Altar. --------------- Erected by the New Jersey Society. Sons of the American Revolution, November 24, 1924 1734   - . . . — Map (db m32286) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Maplewood — Cavalry Scout Stable Site
During the Revolutionary War a Cavalry Scout Stable was located on this site accommodating as many as forty mounts. These stones were secured from the ruins of the old homestead of Ezekiel Ball brother of Timothy Ball who lived in Tuscan Hall on Tuscan Road near Springfield Avenue in South Orange Township. — Map (db m49174) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — American Delaying Action
Here on June 23, 1780, Americans fought a delaying action against superior British forces seeking to flank General Greene’s main line at Springfield. — Map (db m36148) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — Angelo Del Rossi
Dedicated Champion of the Arts, Executive Producer, Loyal Friend and Inspirational Mentor. In Honor of His Visionary Leadship at Paper Mill Playhouse from 1963 to 2003. — Map (db m49189) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — Baldwin CourtJune 10, 1996
The Paper Mill Playhouse proudly dedicates this courtyard to David and Barbara Baldwin for their extraordinary commitment to the arts, theatre and education. Their generous support recognizes the national stature of the Paper Mill Playhouse for theatrical and musical excellence and for the far reaching impact of its many creative outreach programs. — Map (db m49197) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — Battle of Springfield
At this site during the Battle of Springfield on June 23, 1780, the Americans, consisting of Continental Dragoons and the militia of this and surrounding neighborhoods, under Colonel “Light Horse” Harry Lee, Colonel Matthias Ogden, and Captain George Walker, encountered the right column of the British forces which were being led to an attack on General Greene at Short Hills, and maintained the contest until the enemy diverted his course. — Map (db m7358) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — Last British Thrust into New Jersey
The last and deepest thrust towards Morristown and Washington’s supplies was stopped here by the American militia on June 25, 1780. After a punishing retreat, the British never entered New Jersey again in force. — Map (db m7357) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — Paper Mill Playhouse
The Paper Mill Playhouse was founded in 1934 through the vision and dedication of Antoinette Quinby Scudder. Paper was manufactured here as early as 1795. Despite fire and changing times, it continued as a mill until 1926. The Playhouse opened with theatrical productions in 1938 under the guidance of Miss Scudder, with Frank Carrington as producer. With appreciation to Richard B. Scudder and Edward W. Scudder [ Second Plaque : ]Paper was manufactured here by 1795. Standing on the . . . — Map (db m49186) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Millburn — Washington Rock
Tradition places George Washington here, in the summer of 1780, observing American troops thwart British efforts to reach Morristown and destroy his base of supplies. The first advance was halted at Connecticut Farms, now Union, June 7th. The British retirement to Elizabethtown was marked by the burning of Connecticut Farms and the murder of Parson Caldwell’s wife. On June 23rd British and Hessian troops under General Knyphausen were repulsed at Springfield by American troops . . . — Map (db m7573) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — 40-46 Church Street
1925 Collegiate Gothic Style Architect: Holmes & Von Schmid A handsome red brick commercial building with concrete round arched entrances and leaded glass windows. The building is topped by a balustrade and has a 2-story octagonal turret to the west. — Map (db m46223) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — 45 Church Street Plaza
1925 Renaissance Revival Style This is a corner apartment building with commercial space at street level, buff-colored brick with extensive use of terra cotta for the architectural details. — Map (db m46222) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — 647 Bloomfield AvenueBuilt in 1912-1913 — Architect: Otto F. Semsch
On this site the Montclair Hook & Ladder company was founded on November 28, 1882. This building was opened in 1904 as the old Fire Department headquarters. It was then enlarged and modified in the classical revival style with beaux arts elements in 1913 in order to additionally house the Police Department and Town Government. The original MFD plaque was removed in 2004 and installed and dedicated at the new Fire Department headquarters building located at Bloomfield Avenue and Pine Street on June 30, 2004. — Map (db m46226) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Cranetown
Colonial hamlet, named for the Crane family, in whose home Washington stayed in October, 1780. Became Montclair in 1870’s. — Map (db m62505) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — First Primary School
1878-1879 22 Valley Road Vernacular/Early Classic Revival Style This is the second oldest school building still standing in the Township. It was built to meet the needs of a community which almost doubled in population during the 1870's. — Map (db m46224) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Hampton House
1890 467-469 Bloomfield Avenue Late 19th Century Commercial with Art Moderne Facade Peter Doremus opened a general merchandise store on this site in 1812. His son, Philip, constructed the present building, adapting his business to a suburban clientele. Town offices were once located on the upper floors. Hampton House Furniture, founded in 1947 by Carl E. Fisch now occupies the entire building. — Map (db m46218) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Hillside School War Memorial1917-1918
Erected May 30, 1924 by Hillside Pupils in honor of all Hillside boys who served in the World War and especially the following who gave their lives Briggs Kilburn Adams Alan Trippett Bedell Harold Bartlett Bradley Charles Whiting Baker James H. Booth Stanley Conyne James W. M. Ramsey Barrington West Sellers Gordon Snyder Levi Sanderson Tenney Curtis Webster Walker Ten Eyck Weed Kenneth G. West — Map (db m46225) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Lafayette Headquarters
This stone was the doorstep of the house occupied by Lafayette as headquarters. Eagle Rock Chapter D.A.R. 1938 — Map (db m7571) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Madison Building
1912 427 Bloomfield Avenue Beaux Arts revival Style Architect: Van Vleck & Goldsmith Named for the Edward Madison Company, stationers, booksellers and printers, this building was designed with offices and studios and intended to bring together an association of arts, trades and professions under the Madison roof. Montclair's first elevator was installed in this building. — Map (db m46214) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Station Square
1892 295-301 Bloomfield Avenue Late 19th Century Commercial with Queen Anne and Romanesque Elements Architect: Jesse H. Lockwood Also known as "The Crawford Block" this eclectic building is unique in Montclair. In 1909, early urban planner John Nolan described it as an excellent example of commercial design in a suburban town. — Map (db m46216) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — The Crane Building
Circa 1889 Italianate Commercial Style This is one of the finest examples of late 19th Century commercial buildings on Bloomfield Avenue. The building served as the location of the successful hardware and plumbing business of I. Seymour Crane, a founder of the fire department and member of the Town Committee. — Map (db m46217) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Montclair — Washington’s Temporary Headquarters
This boulder which lay from time immemorial on this site near the turn of the old road marks the location of a house used by General George Washington as temporary headquarters on October 26, 1780 while on march from Totowa now Paterson to support Lafayette’s expedition against the enemy on Staten Island. In commemoration of that event this tablet is erected by the Eagle Rock Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution and the Montclair Chapter Sons of the American Revolution October . . . — Map (db m7572) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — “Hitherto Hath The Lord Helped Us”(1 Sam 7:12)
In commemoration of 70 years of unselfish service to Newark and its citizens in all walks of life, this memorial is dedicated to The Salvation Army 1880-1950 — Map (db m40758) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — “Old First”
First Presbyterian Church organized in 1666, Abraham Pierson, minister. Two edifices preceeded this one, begun in 1787 — Map (db m13009) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Archie Callahan
Commemorating Archie Callahan who gave his life at Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941 [ Lower Marker: ]Archie Callahan Jr. was born and raised in Newark, NJ. He enlisted in the U.S. Navy at age 19 on August 21, 1940. Callahan became the first African American Newark resident to die by enemy action aboard the USS Oklahoma during the Japanese bombardment on Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941. Archie Callahan Jr. paid the ultimate price, the sacrifice of his life for his country. In 1942 a . . . — Map (db m40760) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Belleville Avenue Church
This building was constructed in 1874 and enlarged in 1884 by the Belleville Avenue Congregational Church. It was designed in high Victorian Gothic style by William Appleton Potter. Clinton Memorial African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church purchased the building in 1930 and has maintained its architectural integrity. Clinton Memorial, organized in 1822 and incorporated April 7 1823, is the oldest black congregation in Newark. Listed on National Register of Historic Places 1986. — Map (db m50853) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Branch Brook ParkHistoric Site
This is the oldest park in the first county park system established in the United States, and an outstanding example of naturalistic landscape design. The Essex County Park Commission, formed in 1895, acquired the first 60 acres from the City of Newark that year. Later land donations and purchases expanded the park by the mid-1930s to its present 2-mile length in Newark and Belleville. Named for a brook that flows into the Passaic River, these 360 acres once contained swamps, cornfields and a . . . — Map (db m52169) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Branch Brook Park Historic Site
This is the oldest park in the first county park system established in the United States, and an outstanding example of naturalistic landscape design. The Essex County Park Commission, formed in 1895, acquired the first 60 acres from the City of Newark that year. Later land donations and purchases expanded the park by the mid-1930s to its present 2-mile length in Newark and Belleville. Named for a brook that flows into the Passaic River, these 360 acres once contained swamps, cornfields and a . . . — Map (db m44205) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Christopher Columbus
[Front of monument] A Cristoforo Colombo ligure immortale in questa terra divinata dal suo genio gli italiani eressero Newark N.J. XII Ottobre MDCCCCXXVII [Lower front of monument] To Christopher Columbus Immortal Genoese Erected by the Italians in this land Perceived through his genius in the year 1492 [Back of monument] Erected under the auspices of the Guisippe Verdi Society and presented by the Italians to the . . . — Map (db m7047) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Dewey Joseph Sherbo, III
Newark Police In memory of Police Officer Dewey J. Sherbo III November 9, 1997 1603 [ Second Marker : ] Dedicated to Newark Police Officer Dewey Joseph Sherbo, III who sacrificed his life serving his community November 9, 1997 — Map (db m52184) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Donald T. Dust Home
This house, erected in 1893, was occupied and restored from 1976 until his death in 1992 by Donald T. Dust, one of the earliest and strongest leaders in the movement to save Newark landmarks. He founded the Newark Preservation and Landmarks Committee in 1973 and guided its work for two decades, while working as an official of the Chamber of Commerce and the City of Newark. He pioneered in the restoration of James Street houses, and helped 20 blocks of this neighborhood become the first Newark . . . — Map (db m50854) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Elisha Boudinot and General Lafayette
On this site stood the residence of Elisha Boudinot one of Newark’s most distinguished citizens, Eminent jurist, Member of Newark’s Committee of Correspondence, Patriot and personal friend of Washington. Here on September 23, 1824 General Lafayette was entertained on his first visit to Newark. On the one hundredth anniversary of this event this tablet was erected by the Newark Chapter, New Jersey Society, Sons of the American Revolution. — Map (db m40711) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — First Constitution of the Province of New Jersey
To commemorate the granting of the Concessions and Agreements, the first Constitution of the Province of New Jersey by Lord John Berkeley, Baron of Stratton, and Sir George Carteret, Knight and Baronet Lords Proprietor to the Settlers of their Province of Nova Caesarea or New Jersey on February 10, 1665, and to commemorate the commissioning of Philip Carteret as governor of the province on the same date, this tablet is erected on the two hundred and seventy-fifth anniversary by the Society of . . . — Map (db m12980) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — First School Safety Patrol in America
On May 24, 1916 the Newark Board of Education on the recommendation of Charles A. MacCall, Supervisor of Attendance and Felix Dunn of the Newark Police Department established the first School Safety Patrol in our nation. Patrol members through their continuous service have practiced and taught safety thus initiating standards that have lasted through the years attaining national adoption. — Map (db m40712) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — First Settlers of Newark
This tablet is placed upon this church the oldest of all our local institutions, in memory of the first settlers who founded “Ye town upon ye Pesayak” 1666 Erected by the Newark members of the New Jersey Society of Colonial Dames of America • 1902 — Map (db m40830) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Forest HillHistoric Site
For more than a century this has been one of the finest residential areas in New Jersey. Development began in the 1870s, and continued into the 1920s. The Ballantines, the Clarks and other families who had amassed fortunes in local industry created grand estates on the ridge overlooking the New York skyline. Elias G. Heller named the area Forest Hill in 1890, and built housing for workers in his file factory near the city’s northern boundary. The creation of Branch Brook Park in the late 1980s . . . — Map (db m52172) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Forest Hill Historic District
For more than a century this has been one of he finest residential areas in New Jersey. Development began in the 1870s, and continued into the 1920s. The Ballantines, the Clarks and other families who had amassed fortunes in local industry created grand estates on the ridge overlooking the New York skyline. Elias G. Heller named the area Forest Hill in 1890, and built housing for workers in his file factory near the city's northern boundary. The creation of Branch Brook Park in the late 1890s . . . — Map (db m44258) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Griffith Piano CompanyJune 1, 1928
This building has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places By the United States Department of the Interior Rededication by The Berger Organization September 2, 2001 · Newark, New Jersey — Map (db m6894) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Historic Plane Tree
Having been on this spot before the Revolutionary War, is the oldest now standing in Newark Placed by Nova Caesarea Chapter D.A.R. 1938 — Map (db m6381) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Historic SiteTrinity Church
Newark’s second oldest house of worship was organized in the 1730s, and chartered by the Church of England (forerunner of the Episcopal Church in America) in 1746. Part of the tower dates from 1743, but most of the present church was built in 1810. It was designed by Capt. Josiah James, a leading parishioner, in a medley of styles. Trinity was designated the cathedral in the Diocese of Newark in 1944. It is the nation’s oldest Episcopal cathedral building, and the mother church of many New . . . — Map (db m13014) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — House of John Plume
This house, probably the oldest in Newark, was built by John Plume about 1726, of native sandstone from the neighboring quarries. It witnessed many stirring events of the Revolution and by it passed Washington’s army on its retreat from Long Island. Here in 1887 the Rev. Hannibal Goodwin invented the sensitive film, marking a great advance in the art of photography. — Map (db m40710) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — John Fitzgerald Kennedy
In Memory of John Fitzgerald Kennedy 35th President of the United States of America May 29, 1917 November 23, 1963 “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty. This much we pledge – and more.” Inaugural Address January 20, 1961 — Map (db m40756) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Joseph A. Pocchio
In memory of Essex County Police Officer Joseph A. Pocchio August 23, 1949 – August 4, 1979 Killed in the line of duty safeguarding the lives of Essex County citizens — Map (db m52188) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Karr/Milburn HouseHistoric Site
Built in 1893, this house served the Karr and Milburn families for more than 90 years. Lucy Karr Milburn (1895-1998), was a lifelong champion of human rights, a high school teacher, and a poet. Before World War I she marched for women's suffrage with her mother, Minnie Schneider Karr. In the 1920's their home was state headquarters of the National Woman's Party. Lucy later chaired the Newark Interracial Council, helped found the Urban League Guild, and fought for racial integration at local hospitals and the YWCA. — Map (db m70172) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Lincoln Post Memorial
Presented to his comrades of Lincoln Post No. 11 GAR in memory of Amos Van Horn May 30, 1911 — Map (db m12981) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Line of March of Washington’s Army
Here is recorded the line of march of Washington’s army through New Jersey in the war for independence. Erected by the public school children of Newark under the auspices of the Schoolmen’s Club in celebration of the 200th anniversary of Washington’s birth 1732-1932. — Map (db m6923) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Mount Pleasant Cemetery
Mount Pleasant, Newark's oldest remaining cemetery, opened in 1844. One of the first secular cemeteries, it is a masterpiece of landscaping. Its 36 rolling acres and varied monuments reflect romantic Victorian attitudes toward death. Many New Jersey leaders of government, business, education and the arts are resting here. The distinctive brownstone Gothic gateway, designed by Thomas Stent, was built in 1877. Listed on National Register of Historic Places in 1988. — Map (db m45834) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Newark Covenant
This tablet is to commemorate the sacrifice, privation and fortitude of the pioneers who laid the foundation of the industrial, artistic, educational and religious life of Newark, and who entered into a covenant to that end. Signers of the Covenant From Milford, Guilford and New Haven Robert Treat • Thomas Johnson • Obadiah Bruen • John Curtis • Matthew Campfield • Ephraim Burwell • Samuel Kitchell • Robert R.. Denison   X   his mark • Jeremiah Peck • Nathaniel Wheeler • . . . — Map (db m40851) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Penn Station Historic Site
Penn Station, designed by the architectural firm of McKim, Mead and White, opened in 1935 and is an outstanding example of Art Deco exterior and interior design. Penn Station replaced the Pennsylvania Railroad's old Market Street station which had occupied this site since the 1830's and was unable to handle the growing number of rail passengers traveling through Newark in the early 20th century. Penn Station is a major transportation hub linking NJ Transit and Amtrak railroads, the Port . . . — Map (db m527) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Peter Francisco
In honor of Peter Francisco The Hercules of the American Independence [ Back of Monument ] Erected by the Portugese American community June 27, 1976 — Map (db m32583) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Philip Kearny
Major General U.S. Volunteers Born June 2, 1815, Killed in the Battle of Chantilly, Va. September 1, 1862. Back of Monument:Erected by authority of the State of New Jersey A.D. 1880. — Map (db m13012) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Plume House
Built about 1710 by Plume family. Became House of Prayer Rectory, 1850. Rev. Hannibal Goodwin invented celluloid film here, 1887. — Map (db m40709) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Revolutionary War Soldiers and Patriots Memorial
A Memorial to the Revolutionary War Soldiers and Patriots who are known to be buried in the cemetery adjoining this church. John Alling • Samuel Alling • Jabez Baldwin • Moses Baldwin • Sylvanias Baldwin • Stephen Baldwin • David Bankds • Nathaniel Beach • Elisha Boudinot • Caleb Bruen • Eleaser Bruen • David Burnet • Abiel Camfield • Thomas Canfield • David Crane • David D. Crane Jr. • David E. Crane • Joseph Carnae • Richard Cunningham • Thomas Eagles • Samuel Farrand • Samuel Foster • . . . — Map (db m40822) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Saint Lucy's Church
Founded in 1891, this parish has been built and sustained through the labor, generosity and faith of Italian immigrants and their descendants. St. Lucy's long was the religious and cultural heart of Newark's "Little Italy", the old 1st Ward. This church, designed in Romanesque Revival style by architect Neil Convey, was dedicated in 1926. It is magnificently adorned with an ornate altar, imported statues, stained-glass windows, and huge murals by Gonippo Raggi. In the church is the National . . . — Map (db m45202) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Seth Boyden
Site of the shop of Seth Boyden, versatile inventor. Among his inventions were patent leather in 1818 and later malleable iron. — Map (db m6953) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Seth Boyden
Born Nov. 17, 1788 Foxborough, Mass. Died March 31 1870 Hilton, N.J. Pioneer in mechanics : Benefactor of industry : Loved work that his fellow man might be benefited : A modest, helpful citizen of Newark: An inspiring example for young and old : His inventive faculty led him far afield into art, physics, chemistry, horticulture and botany. Achievements 1810     Nail and brad making machines 1816     Leather splitting machinery 1819     Patent leather 1826   . . . — Map (db m6955) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Soldiers of the Revolution
To the honor and glory of those Soldiers of the Revolution who under General Washington in 1776 and General Wayne in 1779 camped on this site Reverently placed by the Nova Caesarea Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution May 1916 — Map (db m6925) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — St. Patrick's Pro-Cathedral
Completed in 1850, St. Patrick's served as the seat of all Roman Catholic bishops and archbishops of Newark from the establishment of the diocese in 1853 until completion of Sacred Heart Cathedral in 1954. St. Patrick's, third oldest parish in Newark, was founded by Irish Immigrants. The Gothic Revival church, designed by Patrick C. Keely, was consecrated on March 17 (St. Patrick's Day) in 1875. Listed on National Register of Historic Places in 1972. — Map (db m50851) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Stephen N. Adubato, Sr. Sports Complex
The Essex County Stephen N. Adubato, Sr. Sports Complex Recognizing the spirit of a 40-year-old organization, The North Ward Center, and the vision of its founder, who built a storefront operation into a community institution. A former public school teacher, Steve Abubato, Sr. understands that organized athletics helps keep children positively occupied, while teaching teamwork, responsibility and sportsmanship. Created in 1970, The North Ward Center’s Youth Development and Recreation . . . — Map (db m52263) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Sydenham House
One of the oldest structures in Newark, built in the 18th Century, this house is a prime example of early American ingenuity in architecture — Map (db m43925) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — The First Academy in Newark
The first academy in Newark was erected near this spot in 1774 by the gifts of generous citizens. Dedicated to learning, it found, in time of war, a new mission in the cause of liberty, giving useful service as a barracks and hospital for American troops. On the night of January 25, 1780, it was burned to the ground by a raiding party of British, who crossed from New York on the ice and surprised the town. This school was the forerunner of the present Newark Academy which . . . — Map (db m6998) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — The Wars of America
Unveiled and dedicated May 31, 1926. On these historic acres of the “Old Training Place” that lowed by the living memories of personages and events through three centuries of peace and war. The citizens of Newark in 1826 placed the foundation of a monument to commemorate American independence. Today, after one hundred years, their grateful purpose is comprehensively realized in the unveiling of this memorial monument. “The Wars of America,” connoting not only the . . . — Map (db m13182) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — This Liberty Pole
Dedicated Thanksgiving day, 1906 Stands on the site of the original Liberty Pole erected July 3, 1793. ----------- Military Park, first known as “The Training Place,” was set apart as the town common in 1669. ----------- During the Civil War thousands of men enlisted at the recruiting tents set up in this park. ----------- Erected by Schoolmen’s Club assisted by the pupils of the Newark Public Schools Newark Day, November 4, 1918. — Map (db m12976) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Training Place
Presented to the City of Newark on its 250th Anniversary by the Daughters of the Revolution of the State of New Jersey to mark the site of the Training Place established in 1669 and used for that purpose at every call to defend the rights and liberties of our country. — Map (db m19725) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Trinity Church
First church on site in 1746. Present edifice, built in 1809, retains original tower. Became a cathedral of the Diocese in 1944. — Map (db m12975) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — Washington Passed Beneath this Tower
“There went with him a band of men whose hearts God had touched.” 1. Samuel 10:26. ---------- This tablet placed here by The New Jersey Society of the Sons of the American Revolution on its twenty-fifth anniversary commemorating the factthat Washington and his army, in November 1776, passed beneath the shadow of this tower in masterly retreat across New Jersey to the hills beyond the Delaware, where they gathered strength for the bold blows struck at Trenton and Princeton . . . — Map (db m12979) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Newark — William Hayes Ward Home
This house, built in 1875, was the home of the Rev William Hayes Ward (1835-1916) from 1875 until 1914. A leading neo-abolitionist and Congregationalist clergyman, Ward joined the staff of The Independent (New York, NY), an abolitionist newspaper, in 1868 and was editor-in-chief from 1896 to 1913. Ward championed African American rights through education, integration and voting rights. He was a leader of the American Missionary Association which established and supported black colleges and . . . — Map (db m70127) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Nutley — John F. Kennedy
Dedicated to the memory of John F. Kennedy 35th President of the United States who gave his life for his country November 22, 1963 — Map (db m33527) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Nutley — Kingsland Manor
Site of original land grant in 1668 by King Charles II to Major Nathaniel Kingsland Present Owner L. John Denney June 5, 1947 — Map (db m62506) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Nutley — Nutley Revolutionary Soldiers
In memory of the Revolutionary Soldiers known to have lived in Nutley. Henry Brown Isaac Brown John J. Brown Manus Brown Samuel Rutan, Sr. Samuel Rutan, Jr. Abraham Speer John Van Riper John Vreeland Michael Vreeland “The pioneers of the past have shown us the way. And God helping us, we will show the way to the pioneers of the future.”             Mary Marshall — Map (db m33528) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Nutley — Vreeland House
This building constructed about 1702, present home of Woman’s Club, was occupied during the Revolution by British sympathizers; confiscated for that reason, it was acquired by Captain Speer, Patriot soldier. — Map (db m33526) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Anniversary of the Victory at Yorktown
This tablet is dedicated to the advancement of the peoples of the Earth in the arts of civilization and to the abolishment of war on the 148th Anniversary of the Victory at Yorktown by Essex Chapter, D.A.R. Orange Mountain Chapter, D.A.R. Hannah Arnett Chapter, D.A.R. Mistress Mary Williams Chapter, D.A.R. Orange Chapter, D.R. Janice Meredith Chapter, D.R. Orange Chapter, S.A.R. and The Old Burying Ground Association. October 1929. — Map (db m49221) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Dispatch Rider of the American Revolution
This statue was dedicated Friday, June 14th, 1907, centennial of first town meeting of Orange, also the 130th Anniversary of the adoption of the Stars and Stripes as our national emblem. In memory of the men and women of this community who assisted in establishing American Independence. — Map (db m7789) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Orange Civil War Monument
In honor of our Soldiers and Sailors 1861 - 1865 — Map (db m49224) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Orange Korean Conflict Monument
Dedicated to the memory of those from Orange who died in the defense of our country during the Korean conflict 1950 -1953 — Map (db m49223) WM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Orange Korean War Memorial
“We shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival of Liberty.”           John Fitzgerald Kennedy Korean War 1950 – 1955 — Map (db m49233) WM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Orange Vietnam Monument
Dedicated to the veterans of Orange who bravely served with honor and distinction during the Vietnam conflict 1958 to 1975 William R. Burton, Jr.   Sgt – AR Anthony De Riggi   SP4 – AR Thomas R. Devlin   SP4 – AR Franklin C. Eucker   PFC – MC Ernest D. Funicelli, Jr.   Cpl – AR William L. Holland, Jr.   Pvt – MC Donald L. Johnson   SP4 – AR Robert J. Manias   SP4-AR Thomas A. Meade   CPL – MC Ferdinand J. Quatrone   SFC – AR William H. . . . — Map (db m49222) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Orange World War I Memorial
Dedicated in loving and grateful memory of those who sacrificed their lives in the World War 1914 – 1918. Ackerman, Harry T. • Baldwin, Ralph N. • Bauer, William H. • Bennett, John W. • Byrne, Edward M. • Brown, William H. • Coggins, Daniel J. • Cross, Louis J. • Caronia, Joseph • Cullin, Augustin • Curry, Peter • Decker, Emil • Dowd, Meredith, L. • Dugan, Daniel A. Jr. • D’Amato, Louis • Essig, Harry • Ellisan, J. • Grove, William G, Jr. • Hill, Robert B. • Hodgkinson, James W. • Kane, . . . — Map (db m49231) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Orange World War II Memorial
Dedicated to the sacred memory of the valiant men and women of Orange who made the supreme sacrifice in the defense of their country World War II 1941 – 1946 — Map (db m49232) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Orange — Revolutionary War Dead
1775         1783 In memory of these valiant men who served their country in the Revolutionary War and who are buried in this churchyard. Erected by the Orange Mountain Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution 1931 — Map (db m7790) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Verona — Ancient Native American Trail
Lenni Lenape Indians (Original People) inhabited Verona in colonial times. Area settlers traded with and learned much from these Native Americans who granted land deeds in return for needed supplies. One such trail crossed Bloomfield Avenue nearby and was used for trading with the Colonials. Many Lenni Lenape artifacts were found in this area of Verona. — Map (db m46082) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), Verona — The Bloomfield Avenue School
On this site stood the brick Bloomfield Avenue School. Nearby and within the confines of the civic center were the previous two buildings which were removed in 1923 when the municipal center was constructed (the 1851 building was dismantled and its lumber used to build a house on Hamilton Road while the earlier 1816 building was moved to Linden Avenue where it stands today). The original brick building was constructed in 1881 and designed by Paul Botticher. Within the center of the front . . . — Map (db m46080) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Black Maria Replica
This building is a replica of the original “Black Maria”, the world’s first motion picture studio. ----------------- Dedicated to the memory of Thomas Alva Edison the founder of the motion picture industry. September 22, 1954 — Map (db m24249) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Chemistry LaboratoryBuilding 2
In 1887 this building was one of the best-equipped chemistry laboratories in the world. Within its walls, Thomas Edison and his chemists experimented on everything from phonograph records to rubber. “Grand science, chemistry,” Edison once said, “I like it best of all the sciences.” Beginning in the late 1890s, Edison and his staff worked for more than a decade to develop a practical storage battery for electric automobiles. After thousands of experiments, they produced . . . — Map (db m24242) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Edison’s Home, GlenmontEdison National Historic Site, NJ
In 1886 Thomas Edison bought Glenmont as a gift for his bride, Mina Miller. After moving in, Edison said that the 23-room Victorian mansion was “a great deal too nice for me, but it isn’t half nice enough for my little wife.” The Edisons and their children often used the grounds for sports and games, to entertain visitors, and to relax. During your visit, take time to explore some of Glenmont’s 13½ acres and enjoy the estate that Thomas Edison called home for 44 years. — Map (db m12011) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — GarageEdison National Historic Site, NJ
Built in 1908 with Edison Portland Cement, construction of this garage gave Thomas Edison experience in using concrete as a building material. Although it was built with conventional methods, Edison used the garage to help develop his own technique of constructing mass-produced, poured-concrete houses using iron molds. The garage housed the family’s gasoline and electric automobiles, including a 1922 Model T Ford (a gift from Henry Ford, a family friend), two Detroit Electrics, and a 1902 . . . — Map (db m12039) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — GlenmontNational Historic Site
Home of Thomas Alva Edison from 1886 to his death on October 18, 1931. Here three children were born to him and his wife, Mina. The Library over the entranceway was his ”Thought Laboratory” for many ideas which later took shape at the Edison Laboratory in the valley below. National Park Service United States Department of the Interior — Map (db m9648) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Greenhouse and Barn
This greenhouse, built in 1909 to replace a smaller one, supplied the Edison household with potted plants and cut flowers year-round. The two-story potting shed, made of Edison Portland Cement, provided work space on the first floor and gardener’s quarters on the second floor. A barn, screened by hemlock trees at far right, once sheltered cows, goats, chickens, and horses. Under Mina Edison’s direction, the head gardener and his assistants maintained the flower gardens, a vegetable garden, and . . . — Map (db m12037) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Llewellyn ParkEdison National Historic Site, NJ
In 1853 New York merchant Llewellyn S. Haskell hired architect Alexander Jackson Davis to transform an old farmhouse on the eastern slope of Orange Mountain. Impressed with the scenic vistas, Haskell purchased more land and created Llewellyn Park – the first planned residential community in the United States. Today, Llewellyn Park contains about 160 lots on 420 acres. Since the 1850s, changes in Llewellyn Park’s acreage, lot sizes, and architectural taste all influenced houses built . . . — Map (db m12035) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Llewellyn Park Gatehouse
1 Parkway West Orange, New Jersey Designated an Historic Landmark by the West Orange Historic Preservation Commission — Map (db m50150) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Making MoviesEdison National Historic Site, NJ
In 1893 the Black Maria became the world’s first building constructed as a motion picture studio. This odd-shaped structure was designed to keep sunlight on the stage while Edison’s film pioneers made kinetoscope films. Although most filming took place around noon, the Black Maria could use available sunlight at all hours. During filming, the angled roof was opened using pulleys to allow sunlight in the studio. The entire building rested on a pivot and wood track. As the sun’s angle changed . . . — Map (db m24179) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Metallurgical LaboratoryBuilding 4
Metals were vital to Thomas Edison – from iron, copper, and various alloys used in new inventions to gold for plating phonograph record molds. Here in the metallurgical laboratory, workers collected, assayed, and evaluated the metals used for Edison’s projects. In the 1890s Edison employees experimented with the magnetic extraction of iron from low-grade ore. But by 1900, discovery of high-grade ore deposits dashed Edison’s hopes of making a profit from milling New Jersey’s low-grade . . . — Map (db m24246) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Pattern ShopBuilding 3
Within this building carpenters shaped wood models, or patterns. From these wooden pieces, Edison and his employees made the parts for working models, specialized machinery, and other devices. The skilled workers in the Pattern Shop and other shops linked the ideas of the laboratory to the mass-production of the factories. The front of Building 3 once stored chemical supplies. In the Blacksmith Shop (Building 7, to your left) workers forged parts for inventions and laboratory machinery. With . . . — Map (db m24243) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Second Commercial Electric Railroad Locomotive
The truck of the second commercial electric railroad locomotive, built by Tho’s. A. Edison and operated with freight and passenger cars over three miles of railroad at Menlo Park, N.J. in 1882. — Map (db m24428) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — The Black MariaEdison National Historic Site, NJ
This replica movie studio symbolizes the early motion picture industry. Called the “revolving photograph building” when constructed in 1892-93, the studio was soon nicknamed the “Black Maria” by Edison’s employees - probably because it resembled police vehicles of the day. The original Black Maria stood near today’s water tower. The Edison Company used the Black Maria to produce short films, ranging in length from a few seconds to two minutes. In 1901, Edison opened a . . . — Map (db m24155) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — The CourtyardEdison National Historic Site, NJ
This open space between the laboratory buildings served many purposes: delivery area, test site, motion picture set, photograph backdrop, greeting area, and parking lot. Activities here changed almost daily. The laboratory buildings surrounding the courtyard once bustled with groups of assistants working on various inventions. Thomas Edison directed these projects toward a single end – organized, systematic research to produce “inventions useful in various arts.” — Map (db m24181) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — The Estate Staff
This laundry yard was often filled with clothes hung out to dry. Inside the house domestic servants cooked, cleaned, and tended to the family’s needs. Mina Edison supervised a staff that included a cook, governess, personal maid, kitchen maid, chauffeur, and gardener. Female domestics lived on Glenmont’s third floor while the men were housed in quarters in the garage, barn and greenhouse. The semi-circular drive around the laundry yard leads to Glenmont’s servants’ entrance and kitchen where . . . — Map (db m12040) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — The Laboratory ComplexEdison National Historic Site, NJ
Building 5, the largest of the laboratory buildings, extends 250 feet along Lakeside Avenue. Henry Hudson Holly, architect of Thomas Edison’s home, planned this single, three-story building. But Holly’s building proved too small for Edison’s plans and four one-story structures were built with the main building in 1887. To an Edison associate, the complex was like “Heaven . . . certainly one of the finest in the world and the finest in the States.” Over the years, structures were . . . — Map (db m24156) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — The Main GateEdison National Historic Site, NJ
From 1887 to 1931 Thomas A. Edison, his laboratory employees, and invited guests entered the laboratory complex through this gate and arch. Guards and a tall picket fence (replaced by this chain-link fence in 1917) prevented sightseers and competitors from wandering the grounds. The wooden gatehouse to your left was added in 1890, three years after Edison built his red-brick laboratory buildings. Behind the gatehouse, building 1 served as the physics laboratory until 1892 when vibrations from . . . — Map (db m24160) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Thomas A. Edison IndustriesEdison National Historic Site, NJ
Thomas Edison was not just an inventor – he was a businessman running an industrial empire. Around the laboratory, Edison built large factories where thousands of employees mass-produced his inventions for the public. Edison understood the importance of capital: “I always invented to obtain money to go on inventing.” The imposing six-story concrete structure to your right was completed in 1914 to produce storage batteries and is the last surviving Edison factory building; the . . . — Map (db m24173) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Thomas Edison’s West Orange Laboratory
The Invention Factory In the fall of 1887, Thomas Edison moved into his new laboratory complex in the town of West Orange, N.J. For the next 44 years Edison directed teams of research assistants in his “Invention Factory” and created a model for modern research and development laboratories. Today, New Jersey’s urban growth almost hides this historic site. Yet these brick buildings reveal the story of Thomas Edison, those who worked with him, and the inventions they produced. — Map (db m24252) HM
New Jersey (Essex County), West Orange — Tory Corner
Here in the 1770’s in this area called Williamstown lived brothers Nathaniel and Benjamin Williams, prosperous farmers and operators of a saw and grist mill. As the Revolution approached, their Loyalist views attracted people of similar sentiments who congregated at this intersection and it became known as Tory Corner. Erected by Charles Edison Fund Tory Corner Business Association Back of monument: Mary Williams, wife of Nathaniel, did not accompany her husband to join the King’s . . . — Map (db m8533) HM
124 markers matched your search criteria.
Click to map all markers shown on this page.
Click First to browse through the results shown on this page.   First >> 


•••
More Search Options
 
Markers
Near You

 
Categories

 
States & Provinces

 
Counties
Click to List


 
Countries

Page composed
in 525 ms.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To search within this page, hold down the Ctrl key and press F.
On an Apple computer,
hold down the Apple key and press F.