St. Augustine in St. Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Spanish Colonial Period, Built 1735-1743 (Restored 1979)
Erected 2016 by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.776′ N, 81° 18.792′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in St. Johns County. Marker is on St George Street 0.1 miles north of Cuna Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 41 St George Street, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other Casa Avero (here, next to this marker); Rodriguez-Avero-Sanchez House (a few steps from this marker); Rodriquez-Avero-Sanchez House (a few steps from this marker); The Minorcan Heritage (a few steps from this marker); La Florida's El Camino Real (within shouting distance of this marker); Oliveros House (within shouting distance of this marker); Casa de Nicolas de Ortega (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); A Microcosm of Urban Archaeology in Downtown St. Augustine, Florida (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Also see . . . Avero House. (Submitted on December 5, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida.)
Categories. • Architecture • Colonial Era •
More. Search the internet for Avero House.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 2, 2019. This page originally submitted on December 5, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 105 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 5, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.