Berkeley Springs in Morgan County, West Virginia — The American South (Appalachia)
Lot #23: Conveyed by the Trustees of the Town of Bath to Edward Lloyd, 1777.
Location. 39° 37.486′ N, 78° 13.684′ W. Marker is in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, in Morgan County. Marker is at the intersection of South Mercer Street and Market Street, on the right when traveling south on South Mercer Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Berkeley Springs WV 25411, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. John Smith and John Philpot (here, next to this marker); John Ridout (a few steps from this marker); Charles Yates (within shouting distance of this marker); Samuel Hughes (within shouting distance of this marker); Charles Carroll (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Charles Carroll Harry Dorsey Gough (within shouting distance of this marker); John Barns (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Berkeley Springs.
Categories. • Patriots & Patriotism • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 17, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 65 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.