San Bernardino in San Bernardino County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Charles C Rich / Amasa M Lyman
Charles C Rich
Amasa M Lyman
Builders of the Council House 1852
First school, church, and later Court House of this county.
Erected 1932 by Lugonia Parlor 241 Native Daughters of the Golden West.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. Marker is missing. It was located near 34° 6.308′ N, 117° 17.369′ W. Marker was in San Bernardino, California, in San Bernardino County. Marker was on North Arrowhead Avenue, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker was at or near this postal address: 351 North Arrowhead Avenue, San Bernardino CA 92415, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this location, measured as the crow flies. To Jedediah Smith (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); San Bernardino Santa Fe Depot (approx. 1.2 miles away); World’s First McDonald’s (approx. 1.4 miles away); Fort Benson (approx. 3 miles away); Historic Cannon (approx. 3.3 miles away); Guachama Rancheria (approx. The Arrowhead Landmark (approx. 4.4 miles away); San Bernardino Asistencia (approx. 5.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in San Bernardino.
Also see . . . Charles C Rich / Amasa M Lyman. Leaders of the Mormon Colony first settled at this site. (Submitted on November 20, 2014.)
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 23, 2018. This page originally submitted on November 20, 2014, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. This page has been viewed 272 times since then and 26 times this year. Last updated on July 23, 2018, by Craig Baker of Sylmar, California. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 20, 2014, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. 3. submitted on July 23, 2018, by Craig Baker of Sylmar, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.