Clifton Park in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Hotel c. 1790
Turnpike from Waterford To
Jonesville and Ballston
Spa. Served as Court House,
Jail and Dance Hall
Erected by Clifton Park Bicentennial Commission.
Location. 42° 51.94′ N, 73° 46.227′ W. Marker is in Clifton Park, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is at the intersection of Old Route 146 and U.S. 9, on the right when traveling west on Old Route 146. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Clifton Park NY 12065, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Clifton Park Village Hotel (a few steps from this marker); Clifton Park (within shouting distance of this marker); Turnpike (approx. 0.7 miles away); This is the Way North (approx. 0.9 miles away); Church c. 1795 (approx. 1.3 miles away); Spice Factory (approx. 1.4 miles away); Peck House (approx. 2 miles away); Halfmoon War Memorial (approx. 2.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clifton Park.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Roads & Vehicles • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Hotel c. 1790.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 7, 2019. This page originally submitted on July 1, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 60 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 1, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.