Occoquan in Prince William County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
1804 Boundary Stone
Erected by Town of Occoquan.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Virginia, Historic Occoquan marker series.
Location. 38° 41′ N, 77° 15.533′ W. Marker is in Occoquan, Virginia, in Prince William County. Marker can be reached from Poplar Lane. Touch for map. Marker is located at the end of a narrow parking lot. Marker is in this post office area: Occoquan VA 22125, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1804 Occoquan Town Plat (within shouting distance of this marker); Occoquan Wharves (within shouting distance of this marker); Town of Occoquan (within shouting distance of this marker); Lest We Forget (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ogle Harris’ Store (about 400 feet away); Ebenezer Baptist Church Mill Street (about 600 feet away); Old Hammill Hotel (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Occoquan.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Landmarks • Political Subdivisions • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 11, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,420 times since then and 41 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 11, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.