Belvidere in Franklin County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Erected by Tennessee Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2E20.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Tennessee Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 35° 7.079′ N, 86° 12.09′ W. Marker is in Belvidere, Tennessee, in Franklin County. Marker is on U.S. 64, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Belvidere TN 37306, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First United Church, U.C.C (approx. 1.1 miles away); "Kentuck" (approx. 1.7 miles away); Polly Finlay Crockett (approx. 2.1 miles away); Captain Samuel Handly (approx. 2.2 miles away); Jesse Bean (approx. 3.6 miles away); Falls Mill (approx. 3.6 miles away); The Blind Knight (approx. 6.4 miles away); Built 1914 (approx. 6.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Belvidere.
Categories. • Agriculture • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 3, 2010, by Tom Gillard of Tullahoma, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 934 times since then and 36 times this year. Last updated on January 24, 2010, by Tom Gillard of Tullahoma, Tennessee. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 3, 2010, by Tom Gillard of Tullahoma, Tennessee. 3. submitted on June 7, 2010, by Lee Hattabaugh of Capshaw, Alabama. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.