Mobile in Mobile County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Oﬃce of Dr. Henry S. LeVert, 1804-1864.
Preserved by the action of the Mobile County Commission, May 1971.
Erected 1975 by Historic Mobile Preservation Society Inc.
Location. 30° 41.386′ N, 88° 2.494′ W. Marker is in Mobile, Alabama, in Mobile County. Marker is on Government Street east of South Conception Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 153 Government Street, Mobile AL 36602, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Mobile Bar Association (a few steps from this marker); Christ Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Second Fort Conde Ruin (about 400 feet away); Mobile's First Mardi Gras Parade (about 500 feet away); "Damn The Torpedoes!" The Campaigns for Mobile, 1864 - 1865 City Hall (about 500 feet away); Admiral Raphael Semmes, CSA (about 500 feet away); Cadillac Homesite (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Mobile.
More about this marker. Building is now the Mobile Bar Association
Categories. • Science & Medicine •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 5, 2011, by Stephen Bell of Biloxi, Mississippi. This page has been viewed 943 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on March 5, 2011, by Stephen Bell of Biloxi, Mississippi. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.