Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by the Pittsburgh Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution,
June 10, 1901.
Erected 1901 by Daughters of the American Revolution-Pittsburgh Chapter.
Location. 40° 26.35′ N, 79° 59.805′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker is at the intersection of Grant Street and Fifth Avenue, on the right when traveling north on Grant Street. Touch for map. On Grant Street wall of the Allegheny County Courthouse. Marker is at or near this postal address: 436 Grant Street, Pittsburgh PA 15219, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Henry Clay Frick (a few steps from this marker); Anthony Sadowski (within shouting distance of this marker); Protest Against Removing War Munitions (within shouting distance of this marker); Allegheny County (within shouting distance of this marker); Family Court Facility (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); County Office Building United Steelworkers of America (about 500 feet away); Kaufmann's Department Store and Clock (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Categories. • War, French and Indian •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 15, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 826 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 15, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.