Mariposa in Mariposa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Mariposa County Court House
This marker placed
Yosemite Parlor No. 24. N.S.G.W.
April 21, 1929
Dedicated to the memory
the Mariposa Pioneers
Erected 1929 by Native Sons of the Golden West, Yosemite Parlor No. 24.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 37° 29.337′ N, 119° 58.041′ W. Marker is in Mariposa, California, in Mariposa County. Marker is on Bullion Street south of 10th Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5088 Bullion Street, Mariposa CA 95338, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. A different marker also named Mariposa County Court House (here, next to this marker); A Shrine to Justice in California (a few steps from this marker); Mariposa County Courthouse (a few steps from this marker); Mariposa Museum and History Center (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mariposa Independent Order Odd Fellows Hall (approx. 0.3 Fremont Adobe (approx. 0.3 miles away); Schlageter Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Mariposa County’s Old Stone Jail (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Mariposa.
Categories. • Government • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 5, 2018. This page originally submitted on September 1, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 593 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on September 1, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. 5. submitted on June 21, 2014, by Mia Kostouros of Los Banos, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.