Camden in Kershaw County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Presbyterian Meeting House
Erected 1954 by The Cemetery Association of Camden.
Location. 34° 14.031′ N, 80° 36.45′ W. Marker is in Camden, South Carolina, in Kershaw County. Marker is on Meeting Street near Church Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Camden SC 29020, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Maj. Gen. Baron Johann de Kalb's Original Gravesite (a few steps from this marker); Revolutionary War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); The Camden Oak (within shouting distance of this marker); Southwest Redoubt (within shouting Agnes of Glasgow 1760 ~ 1780 (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Southwest Redoubt (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); West Redoubt (about 700 feet away); a different marker also named West Redoubt (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Camden.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 14, 2011, by Anna Inbody of Columbia, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 310 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on November 14, 2011, by Anna Inbody of Columbia, South Carolina. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.