Schoharie in Schoharie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Stone Church Parsonage
Pastor of the Old Church
Fortress For 31 Years.
Erected 1939 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 40.745′ N, 74° 18.044′ W. Marker is in Schoharie, New York, in Schoharie County. Marker is on Fort Road, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Schoharie NY 12157, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. David Williams Memorial (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); George Mann Tory Tavern (about 700 feet away); Revolution in the Mohawk Valley (about 700 feet away); War in Schoharie County (about 700 feet away); Old Stone Fort Museum (about 800 feet away); Jacob Snyder House (approx. ¼ mile away); Swarts Tavern (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of First School (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Schoharie.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 4, 2012, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 462 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 4, 2012, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. 5. submitted on February 6, 2012, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.