Fort Valley in Peach County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
Erected 2003 by Georgia Historical Society and St. Luke’s Episcopal Church. (Marker Number 111-1.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 32° 32.489′ N, 83° 53.756′ W. Marker is in Fort Valley, Georgia, in Peach County. Marker is at the intersection of State University Drive and St Lukes Lane, on the right when traveling south on State University Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1000 State University Drive, Fort Valley GA 31030, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Confederate Dead (approx. half a mile away); Peach County (approx. one mile away); James A. Everett (approx. one mile away); Home of Samuel Henry Rumph (approx. 6˝ miles away); Gen. John B. Gordon (approx. 10.3 miles away); Governor John Houston (approx. 11.1 miles away); Perry Methodist Church (approx. 11.1 miles away); Perry United Methodist Church (approx. 11.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Valley.
Categories. • 20th Century • African Americans • Churches & Religion • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 6, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,022 times since then and 26 times this year. Last updated on February 22, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1. submitted on October 6, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 22, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.