Lancaster in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Revolutionary War Stables
90 feet of this
on Hamilton lots
the Lancaster County
Erected 1932 by Lancaster County Historical Society.
Location. 40° 2.595′ N, 76° 18.273′ W. Marker is in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in Lancaster County. Marker is on N. Duke Street, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lancaster PA 17603, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Military Stables and Barracks (here, next to this marker); Pennsylvania Medical Society (within shouting distance of this marker); Simon Snyder (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); John Fulton Reynolds (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rev. Thomas Barton (approx. ¼ mile away); James Hazlett Binns (approx. ¼ mile away); Ruamie Hill Binns (approx. ¼ mile away); Patriots of St. James Church (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lancaster.
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 13, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 362 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 13, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.