St. Helena in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1976 by Sam Brannan Chapter 1004, E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 30.29′ N, 122° 28.174′ W. Marker is in St. Helena, California, in Napa County. Marker is on Main Street south of Adams Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1335 Main Street, Saint Helena CA 94574, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. NSGW & Historic District (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Robert Louis Stevenson (approx. 0.3 miles away); Hudson House (approx. 0.7 miles away); Beringer Brothers Winery (approx. ¾ mile away); Stonebridge (approx. 0.9 miles away); Chalet Bernensis Charles Krug Winery (approx. 1.4 miles away); Cesare Mondavi 1883 – 1959 (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Helena.
Also see . . . The Ritchie Block. The Historic Ritchie Block District has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Noehill.com lists the properties located within this 83 acre historic district. (Submitted on April 16, 2012.)
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
Terry Leavitt was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was placed. Plaque wording by Edward D. Hawkins.
— Submitted April 15, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 15, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. This page has been viewed 517 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 15, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 5. submitted on April 17, 2012. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.