Near Anderson in Shasta County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
California Registered Landmark No.120
Erected by First Registered March 31, 1933. Plaque placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Shasta Historical Society, the Hollis Moss Historical Fund and Trinitarianus Chapter #62 E Clampus Vitus May 15, 1999. (Marker Number 120.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 40° 29.173′ N, 122° 9.052′ W. Marker is near Anderson, California, in Shasta County. Marker is on Dersch Road, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Anderson CA 96007, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured Fort Reading. (approx. 4.2 miles away); Balls Ferry (approx. 5.2 miles away); Site of Reading Adobe (approx. 7.1 miles away); Masonic Lodge (approx. 8.2 miles away); Anderson Historic Fire Station (approx. 8.2 miles away); The Flume (approx. 8.6 miles away); California – Oregon Road (approx. 9.2 miles away); Inwood School (approx. 9½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Anderson.
Also see . . . Travelin' In Time - History Alive at Pioneer Cemetery. Interesting information on Anna Marie Dersch, (Submitted on August 18, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.)
Categories. • Landmarks • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 15, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 1,453 times since then and 58 times this year. Last updated on July 25, 2012, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 15, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 3. submitted on June 8, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.