Lucerne in Lucerne (District), Switzerland
Unter Denkmalschutz seit 1968
1973 -1975 restauriert und im Innern umgebaut.
Mansion from the 16th Century. Inside, frescoes from the same time. Sgraffito facade painting in 1885 by Seraphin Weingartner, partially redesigned in 1973 by Steivan Könz.
A protected monument since 1973.
1973 -1975 restored and interior renovated.
Erected by Stadt der Luzern (City of Lucerne).
Location. 47° 3.099′ N, 8° 18.251′ E. Marker is in Lucerne, Lucerne, in Lucerne (District). Marker is on Metzgerrainle, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Metzgerrainle 6, Lucerne 6004, Switzerland.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Stammhaus Corragioni D’Orelli (a few steps from this marker); Metzgerrainli (a few steps from this marker); The Wine Market (within shouting distance of this marker); The Sonnenberg House in Zoepfli Pfyffer-Cloos-House (within shouting distance of this marker); Fishermens Point (within shouting distance of this marker); Butchers’ Arch (within shouting distance of this marker); Dr. Jur. Kasimir Pfyffer (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lucerne.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 10, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 377 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 10, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.